We're a team remember.

I watched as all the boys played pool, drank and talked about Ace's big plan. I looked over at Eyeball, who was laughing alongside Fuzzy, something about our upcoming nuptials. I blocked them out and looked at Ace. He was staring at me. I knew he was set on me doing this job and completing it with nothing less than success.

I stood up from my seat before going round to Eyeball. I laced my arms around his waist as he looped his arm around my neck, kissing my head.

"Alright babe? Need another drink?"

I shook my head as he shrugged and offered me his cigarette. I sighed and accepted it. I kept one arm tight around him as I thought over this job. It would completely change everything. I looked up at Eyeball as he joked about with the boys, something about refusing to wear a suit at our wedding.

"Sure you're alright sweet cheeks?"

I broke from my trance and stared at him, he was looking down at me with concern. Before I could answer he removed his arm and grabbed my hand. Next thing I knew he was heading outside, pulling me along with him. We got outside and he glared at a couple of men, who were standing there staring at me.

One smiled at me and Eyeball took a step forwards towards them, causing them to quickly head off down the street. He nodded slightly, pleased with himself before he looked down at me, placing his hands on my waist.

"Now come on Katherine, tell me what's wrong?"

I looked down at the floor, unsure of how to say it. He used one hand to lift my head up. I stared into his deep brown eyes as I looked over him. His hair fell loosely, perfectly framing his head.

"Eyeball.. I.."

"Oi the hell you two doing out here?"

We pulled away and saw Billy standing by the doorway. Eyeball let go of me and turned to him.

"Get your arse back inside or so help me I'll-" He didn't have to finish his sentence as Billy quickly fled back inside.

He turned back to me.

"Eyeball.. I don't know how to say this but..." My voice trailed off.

"You can't go through with the job?" He asked quietly.

I nodded slightly. He paused, nodding.

"Fuck knows how we're gonna get out of this one baby."

I looked up at him.

"I thought it was just me doing the job?"

Eyeball took a hold of my left hand and held it up, rubbing my ring.

"We're a team remember?"

I smiled up at him as he smiled back before leaning down and planting a kiss on my lips. I kissed back as I instinctively wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt his arms wrap tightly around my waist as he deepened the kiss.

"Oi!"

We pulled apart and turned to see Ace.

"Don't you think you should be getting ready doll face?"

Eyeball let go of me and slowly moved himself in between me and Ace.

"Ace listen." He started.

"Don't tell me you're quitting Eyeball." He said sternly.

"Ace..."  He tried again.