Chapter 4

Y/N POV

I finally opened the door when Tae said: "Y/N we need to talk to you... Now"

Y/N: what do you want?
Tae: on my god *said empathetically*
He hugged you tightly.
Tae: are you okay? We were terrified...
Y/N: why do you care? You're just a normal....
Tae: that's what we need to talk about...
Y/N: what do you mean?
Tae: well um...
Jungkook: OH FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!
We are mafias too!!!!!
Y/N: w-what?
Tae: Y/N I never wanted you to find out like this....
Y/N: BUT YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME!
EVEN IF I WAS A NORMAL I WOULD STILL LOVE YOU!!!
Tae: you... Love me?
Y/N: I don't know anymore...
Tae: well when you do... Just let me know...
(LET ME KNOOWWWW~~~)
He walked out looking devastated...
Y/N: oh my god... What have I done...
TAEHYUNG COME BACK!!!
I said while running to catch up
He wasn't anywhere in the house so I started getting scared.
I ran outside and when I couldn't find him I dropped on my knees and cried... It was still dark but I didn't care.
???: what's a beautiful girl like you doing out here alone?
A man wrapped his arms around your stopping you from running away.
Y/N: GO AWAY
???: You should get punished for that mouth...
He threw you the the ground and crawled on top of you. He then covered your mouth so your screams were muffled.

Taehyung POV

I was sitting at the park until I felt better and I started walking back to
Y/N's house I was walking past an alleyway when I heard muffled screams.

I could clearly see what was going on through the dim street lights. A drunk man was raping a girl but I couldn't clearly see who the girl was. I really needed to help whether I knew her or not.

I ran to the people tackling the man and repeatedly punching the man until he was out cold. You have to remember I'm still a mafia. The girl couldn't get up to run but she kept trying and then falling. Me and the girl couldn't see eachother because of shadows but she looked very familiar.

Y/N POV

A mysterious man tackled the other man who reaked of alcohol and raped me and constantly punched him until he was passed out on the cold cement. Even though me and my gang are the highest ever lived... I was still terrified because I couldn't get up because of pain and the Mystery Man had a gun. I tried to get up and run multiple times but failed miserably. He slowly started coming towards me while I tried my best to scoot back.

???: it's okay. I'm not going to hurt you...
His voice almost sounded like... Taehyung?

Y/N: T-Taehyung?
Tae: you know me?
Y/N: oh my gosh... Tae I have been looking everywhere for you!!
Tae: who are you?
Y/N: its me, Y/N.
He stood there and I could tell he started to cry. He ran and hugged me. After a minute he grabbed me by the shoulders making sure I was alright.
Tae: Are you okay?! Did he hurt you?!
Y/N: I'm fine Tae... Are you okay? I've been looking everywhere for yo-

He interrupted me by kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing back. I pulled him down lightly causing him to let go of my waist and putting his hands on the cold ground to support himself. About 7 minutes later -which felt like 7 minutes in heaven- he pulled away and picked me up to carry me home. When we got home everyone ran to us and Jennie tried to peel me off of Tae's back but I refused to let go. It was already starting to get bright but not too much.

Jennie: Come on Y/N don't put up a fight we have school in 2 hours!!

Y/N: I can't fricking walk!!

Jisoo: why not?

Tae: I failed to protect her... She was raped in an alleyway trying to find me.

Jennie: oh gosh...