Chapter 9

Lol I love that I have so many reads already!! Thank you so much!!

Jin: Y/N IS ANGEL?!

Jisoo: who is Angel?

Tae: my old nickname for Y/N when we met... She called me Tata...

Jennie: oh... You got hit by the car?

RM: yeah he was. The doctor said something about a Y/N but we didn't know who that was and we never really realized until now.

Jennie: so you were the guys running in the corridor?

Jhope: yeah.

Tae: so we've known eachother this whole time and never knew it?

Jin: I guess.

Rose: well we need to find Y/N.

Jisoo: WAIT! We can use the tracker in her watch!!

Jennie: yes!! That's brilliant!!

When we checked where she is the little red dot was moving at a faster pace than I did to her. I smirked forgetting what was happening until Jhope yelled at me.

Jhope: WHY ARE YOU SMIRKING *insert "why are you running" voice*

Tae: oh... Sorry I-

Suga: dirty thoughts?

Tae:.....yeah.......

Jin: are you serious?!

Jennie: yOu bEtter sTOp! Bitch stOp!

Tae: *fake being hurt* mothertrucker dude!! That hurt like a butt cheek on a stick!!

Sorry I was just watching BLACKPINK as vines!! 😂😂

RM: well lets just go find Y/N before something really bad happens

Then all of the girls watches started flashing and beeping.

Jennie: ok atleast we know that she's not dead. 

Jin: wait! That's Morse code! S... O... S..

Jhope: she needs help!! Quick fallow the red dot before she gets really hurt!!

Everyone ran to the limo... Truthfully I felt lonely without her on my lap giggling or making jokes. This whole situation sucks.

Suga: hey... You okay Taehyung?

Tae: *starts crying* no I'm not okay!! The one person that I love the most is in danger!! I should have never let her-

Jungkook: HYUNG!! Stop putting the blame on yourself!! It's only hurting you more!!

Tae: I know but I love her... I can't lose her again... Never. Again.

Jimin: Tae!! Chill!! She'll be fine!!

Tae: AND WHAT IF SHE'S NOT?!

Jennie: Tae... Jimin and Jungkook are right, stop blaming yourself. It's not your fault. It's no one's fault.

Y/N POV

I was in a van... I could feel it... I didn't dare to open my eyes and see TWICE sitting there. I knew it was them because I heard Momo and Dahyun.

When there was a bump I fell over in the van and was forced to fix myself. I kept pressing my tracker to make sure everyone knew exactly where I was. I did Morse code a couple of times. I'm not really that scared because most of the people in TWICE are younger than me.

Timeskip

They slammed me into this basement and took off my blindfold only to tie me up to a chair. I sat there feeling pain in my stomach.