Chapter 8

OMG 198 reads already?! I didn't think I would get any!! Thank you so much!!

Jin: so what was it that you wanted to tell us?

Y/N: oh right!! I'm pregnant!!!

Jimin: HAHAHA no way!! You're really funny when you're drunk!!

Y/N: I'm not being funny!! It's true!! I *hiccup* have the test from the doctor!!

Taehyung POV

Oh my god... WHAT?! SHE. IS. WHAT?!
I KNEW IT!! I knew that I was RJ e reason!!... Unless she's actually cheating on me... NOOO

Jin: Tae... WHAT THE FUCK!!!

Tae: HEY!! This isn't my fault!!

Y/N: yes it is!! *hiccup*

Tae: oh come on!!

RM: well, we should probably get the girls home before this night gets any more hectic.

Jungkook: yeah... BUT TAE GOT Y/N PREGNANT?!!

Tae: *death glares* you wanna die?

Everyone: *+.+* dang...

Jennie looked over and started looking at a girl. She tapped Rose's shoulder and whispered something. Jisoo also looked at what they were looking at.

Jennie: hey Y/N? Isn't that Tzuyu?

Y/N: ugh. Not that bitch again!!

Rose: I think that is her.

Jimin: who's Tzuyu? And why is she a bitch?

Jisoo: that's Y/N's little sister. She hates her. Tzuyu tried to kill Y/N by making her want to commit suicide.

Tae: well she's already a bitch to me. She's not coming anywhere near Y/N. I'll make sure of it.

Jennie: well you shouldn't be by her either. Y/N will kill her for sure.

Jungkook: why would she have to do that?

Jisoo: she was famous at her school for being a total playgirl. She'll get what she wants with or without a fight.

Y/N: not if I can do anything about it.

When everyone looked at what the girls were looking at, we saw a girl that looked a lot like Y/N dancing on this guy.

Y/N got up and walked to them. It didn't even look like she was drunk anymore. When she got to the girl she slapped her as hard as she could. The girl fell to the floor with a red slap mark on met face. When she got up she pulled Y/N and slammed her into the wall.

Y/N wasn't taking this easily. She grabbed her sister's hair and kneed her in the face multiple times. Y/N let go of her and elbowed her in the back making her fall to the floor again.

Jimin: DAAMMNNN

Jennie: you should see her when she's not drunk!!

Jungkook: should I be scared?

Rose: no you're fine.

Y/N brought a knife to her sister's mouth and was about to kill her.

Tzuyu: WAIT! I'm so so sorry for the things that I have done to you before. I never should have hurt you the way that I did!! I really should have just excepted the fact that mom and dad died in a fire!! I should have never blamed you!! Please forgive me... Y/N..

Y/N: *tear falls* but you did!!

The boy ran over and stopped Y/N before anything else could happen.
Y/N started crying the way that she did that one night. She ran out of the club. The girls were the first to get up. I fallowed and everyone ran after her.