Chapter 12

I'm going to have to end this story soon. But I already have a much better one on the way!!❤

When I looked at my phone I saw the last person I ever thought would call me...

Bighit entertainment

Y/N: "T-Tae"
Was all I could manage to say while pulling at his shirt.

Tae: "Yes?"

Y/N: "Guys!! It's Bighit!! What do I do?!"

Jennie: "Answer duh!!"

Jisoo: "Why would they be calling now when we auditioned last year?"

Rose: "Maybe they saw some potential"

I quickly answered and I heard the manager talking us to come down to their building. He said we were going to be a big group along with a group of boys that we'll meet when we get there.

Taehyung got a call at the same time and had to run off.

Tae: "Boys, let's go."

We all started walking towards the building half way across town. Jhope asked to see our audition video so we had to look it up in my phone while we all watched it.

Timeskip bitches

Y/N: "THANK YOU NEW YORK!!"

RM: "THANK YOU!!"

Jennie: "WE LOVE YOU ARMYBLINK!!"

We all walked back to the dressing room and got ready for our last performance.

Today was the end of our world tour before the comeback stage.

People began to make theories as to why I was always with Tae, or always had a covered stroller. Our fans know that we are going to have two small special guests at put comeback stage. The comeback stage is on Nayhyung and Lisa's second birthday.

We ended our last speech and walked off stage to go back to the hotel.

At the hotel

We started a Vlive in mine and Jennie's room.

Jennie: "Annyeonghaseyo Jennie Bangpink imnida~"

Y/N: "Annyeong!! Y/N Bangpink imnida!!"

Jennie: "So how do you think the concert went earlier?"

Y/N: "I think we did very well with the support of ARMYBLINK!!"

Rose knocked on the door and walked in. Of course Jisoo was following her.

Jisoo: "Tae needs your help really quick."

Y/N: "Ok I'll be right back ARMYBLINK!"

I walked quickly to Tae and Jungkooks room and knocked. I heard Kids crying so I walked in.

Tae: "We ran out of bottles from home"

Y/N: "Well what do you expect me to do? We're in the middle of a Vlive!!"

Jungkook: "Well just take her to your room and we'll keep Nayhyung occupied until you're done."

Y/N: "Fine but if I get in trouble with Manager oppa I'm blaming you two!"