Chapter 6

Hey goys so I've noticed that this story is kinda boring and I've been writing different kinds of books to see what you prefer to read. I don't really like where this story is heading anyway. And I just wanted to see what you want. Comment to tell me what you want to see next in the story!! Thank you!!!

When the bell rang everyone got up to leave. I saw Tae looking down. So I walked to him to ask him what was wrong. When I was close enough it looked like he was hiding something with his hands... He was looking down in embarrassment and it was kinda cute. He looked at me when I touched his arm.

Y/N: what's wrong Tae?

Tae: oh n-nothing I'm fine

I moved his arms and hugged him... Which was a huge mistake... I felt something poking me in my lower stomach and I already knew what it was... I blushed and looked away pulling back from the hug. Jennie saw everything and laughed. I gave her a death glare and she stopped.

Y/N: hey boys!! Wanna come to our house??

BTS: Sure!! Why not.

Jisoo: YAY WE CAN GO SWIMMING

Jungkook: YAY!!! 

~TIMESKIP~
     Home

When we got out of the car Tae grabbed my hand and pulled me inside. He pulled me to my room and practically threw me on my bed. He hovered over me and smirked.

Tae: you'll be punished for what you did to me today.

Y/N: Go ahead oppa

Tae: with pleasure

Y/N: wait what about the door?

Tae: right! Crap

He got up quickly and locked the door while I played there and watched him smiling. When he came back...

okay it happened (no protection) but I don't wanna write smut. That's nastay

He fell next to me and we were breathing heavily. We looked at eachother and smiled.  Then we heard a knock and Jisoo yelling at us.

Jisoo: WHAT WAS ALL THAT NOISE?! AND GET READY TO GO SWIMMING!!

Y/N: HOLY CRAP!! I forgot!!!

I quickly got ready and looked like this:

Tae: you look hot but are you sure you want to swim? You're not that sore right?

Y/N: I'm sure Tae and if I need help I'll just ask you if I can sit on your shoulders.

Tae: okay

We walked to the pool and we saw everyone playing around already. In that very moment I remembered my accident and that I don't remember most things anymore.

I just remembered...

Rose: Y/N I thought you couldn't swim?

Y/N: I c-cant