Chapter 10

Hehehehehhe I think Mr. Princess is mad at me. All because I glared at him when he said 'oh hey C*****' (not telling you my name tho) when I sat down across from him at lunch🤣🤣

Taehyung POV

Y/N opened the door but when she did... She was... Smiling? What?

Y/N: *gasp* TAETAE!!

She hugged me but when she did I felt the big lump of her stomach. Why is she so pregnant already? Did she really cheat on me?

Jennie: why the heck are you so happy? Did they drug you?!

Y/N: what?! NO!! They're actually very nice and this all was just a big misunderstanding. I'm fine I promise!!

Jimin: why do you look so fat? Oh wait nevermind I forgot. Sorry!!

Y/N: its fine but come in!!

She opened the door and we saw all 9 girls sitting on the floor laughing together. Y/N ran over to them and the did this weird hand thing but it looked pretty cool.  

When they were done they all stood up and introduced themselves. Y/N had the cutest smile. Maybe she was actually telling the truth about them.

Jungkook started blushing when Nayeon gave him a bunny smile.

Y/N: OH MY GOD!! You guys would be the cutest bunny couple ever!!!!

Everyone laughed but Jungkook and Nayeon blushed harder than I've ever seen.

Jisoo: so you guys are really nice not just a scam to kill us all?

Nayeon: WHAT?! Noo we would never do that. Actually none of us wanted her dead they were just scared that everyone else did and they would be kicked out of the gang.

Rose: well... Jennie? Should we give them a chance?

Jennie: *blank stare* fine... Just don't touch me.

Twice&Y/N: YAY!!

Y/N ran over to me and took me into another hug.

Jennie: Y/N? Why are you so big? It's only been about 3 and a half months. 

Y/N: I'm not sure but it's kind of hard to get comfortable

Tae: well we're going to bring you to the doctor's again tomorrow. Whether you like it or not.

Y/N: okay

Tae: Y/N I'm not arguing with yo- oh you said okay... Well didn't think it would be that easy.

Jennie: I can't believe that break is almost over though!!

Rose: me neiyher!! But I heard that there are new kids at school. I wonder who

Jisoo: same. I'm kind of excited to meet them!!

Y/N: maybe we'll even know them!!

TIMESKIP CUZ I CAN!!

We were all sitting in the waiting room waiting for the doctor to tell us the results about Y/N

Y/N POV

I was answering questions that the doctor was asking

Doc: have you drank since you found out?

Y/N: well yes I was actually hammered!! Why do you ask such a question?

Doc: because the results just came back and you're having twins!! That's why you're so big already. The rare reaction of the drug must have effected the eggs.