Fun Facts About The Boys #6 (With The Family Edition)

Brick

Brick wants to grow his hair longer again but he doesn't because he thinks it could get in his way. Besides, he can't be bothered to tie it up in a ponytail.

Boomer

Boomer loves freckles. He finds them cute.

Butch

Butch has a very small and not very prominent scar on the right side of his forehead. When he was a kid, he hit his head on a rather pointy end of a stair railing.

Ben

Ben, Bailey, Blade, Blitz and Barracuda sneeze like a kitten.

Bailey

He loves reciting quotes from his favorite movies and shows.

Braden

Braden loves coffee. Whenever he doesn't drink coffee, he turns even more grumpier and will get angry over the littlest things.

Blade

Blade can do the British, Spanish and German accent pretty well. He can also speak a little bit of Spanish.

Bandit

Bandit doesn't admit it but he hates it when people forget that he's a Brisbane. His older brothers always get noticed for being a Brisbane meanwhile some people, including some of the students in Townsville High, often forget that Bandit is also a son of Harold and Deva Brisbane. Brick is the only one who knows how Bandit really feels about it which is why whenever people mention his family, Brick always brings up Bandit.

Barracuda

Barracuda loves Dabi, a character from Boku no Hero Academia.

Brazen

He can speak French.

Brett

If we were to compare Brett to famous characters from Xyreis' favorite shows, it would be like this:

He would have the same sex appeal as Kuroo Tetsurou from Haikyuu!!
His body is similar Makoto Tachibana's from Free! (Yes, including the back muscles).
His voice would sound like Marshall Lee's from Adventure Time.
He would have the same amount of popularity as Tatsuya Himuro from Kuroko no Basuke.

( yes , most of these are sports anime XD )

More:

Brett's second oldest sister named Bridgett is close friends with Brick. They both share the same love for basketball and being in control of other people. The only difference is Bridgett is more of a laid-back and chill leader.

Brazen's little sister has a crush on Boomer.

• Bull has the biggest family in the RRB. He has five older sisters and two of them lives with him.

• Deva LeAnn Brisbane became the PPG's mother figure after Professor Jack and Norah divorced. It's the reason why the RRB sees the girls as their little sisters.

• Stephen (Bell's father) and Deva went to high school together.

• People always wonder why Brick, Boomer, Butch and Bandit started out as rowdy and rebellious little brats when their parents were so mature and responsible. The answer to that is because Harold also went through a rowdy phase. Unlike the boys whose rowdy phase lasted until their middle school days, his phase lasted until his last year of high school. In fact, in high school he had his whole right arm tattooed. It's the reason why nowadays, he prefers wearing shirts with long sleeves to hide it. Butch is a big, big, big fan of his father's tattoos.

• Blade's mother Freya is two times more sadistic than him.

• The members of the Sanders family has had an experience with the video game industry at least once. Calvin and Christine (Brett's father and mother) are character designers and have designed a few characters for a couple of video games before. Cassandra has a friend who is a video game developer and that friend once hired her as a voice actor for a game he was making. Bridgett is a cosplayer and often cosplays characters from anime, movies and yes, video games. Brett and Christie love playing video games.

( das a lot of video game )

• Ben got his stoic and quiet personality from their mother and his gentlemanly personality from their father. Bailey got his outgoing and cheerful personality from their father. Braden got his short-tempered and tsundere personality from their mother.

• In the Brisbane family, they have a four generations long tradition. It is when the eldest child introduces their significant other, they must do it in a very formal way. This means that they have to dress like they're going to a fancy business party and instead of a normal dinner they'll have the most expensive and delicious meals.

•  Harold and the professor are good friends from college.

• Sherrie Hilton is actually very thankful none of her sons is a womanizer like their father.

• Brazen's mother Charlottle came from a lower class family which is why she worked very hard to get where she is now. Now, she's on the same level as Harold and Ramsey (Blade's father).

• Bloodshot's parents were against his love for skateboarding when he was a kid. They thought that skateboarding was only a waste of time and joining competitions will only lead him to injuring himself. Now that they see how much skateboarding means to him, they support him as much as they can and sometimes even attend the competitions he joins in.

• Blitz also has a big family like Bull. He has four older siblings (two brother, two sisters) and they all live in their parents' house. Not only that, his uncle, aunt and three cousins also live with them.

******

PEACE OUT ✌ !