They Woke You Up For School

I have decided that from now on , I will include the rest of my Rowdyruff Boy OCs if I'm writing a short imagine . Proceed .

******

Brick

"Baby, wake up. Your alarm has been ringing for a while now.", Brick gently shook you. You shrugged his hand off with a tired groan and pulled the covers closer.

Brick furrowed his eyebrows, "(First Name), get up before I pick you up and drop you in the bath."

Boomer

"Cupcake, time to wake up~", Boomer chirped. When you sat up, he smiled. "Get ready for school and after that, come downstairs and eat with me."

Butch

"Oi, wake up. Your dumb alarm is noisy.", Butch patted your thigh, obviously annoyed at your alarm for waking HIM up. You whined and pulled the blanket over your head.

"(First Name), at least turn your alarm off!"

Ben

"Good morning, (First Name). It's time to get up and get ready for school.", Ben said softly while moving your hair out of your face. When you whined, he sighed.

"Fine. Five more minutes, OK? I'll prepare your bath and come back.", he kissed your forehead before going to the bathroom.

Bailey

"Wakey wakey, (First Name)~!", Bailey snuggled up to you and wrapped his arms around your torso. You said something but it was muffled by your pillow.

"Hmm? Rise and shine, my princess! We don't want to be late for school!"

Braden

"(First Name), get up.", Braden said in a soft but slightly demanding tone. When you didn't move, he patted your arm. "I'm serious, wake up. I don't want to be late for school because of you."

You still didn't move. He popped a vein, "(First Name), I am losing my patience."

"Ehhh...suck a carrot.", you groaned, annoying the brunet.

"That's it.", he said before pulling the covers off of you. "OH MY GOD, WHAT THE-"

"Tsk, stop being so louuuuud...", you sat up in bed, only wearing your lacey underwear/tight boxers.

"SINCE WHEN DID YOU SLEEP NEXT TO ME IN YOUR UNDERWEAR? HURRY UP AND PUT YOUR CLOTHES ON."

"Sheesh..."

Blade

"Love, wake up. It's already 6:30.", Blade gently patted your thigh.

You smiled to yourself as you felt his breath on your ear. When you didn't respond, Blade patted your thigg once more.

"Love, please wake up. We can't be late for school."

You glanced at him before closing your eyes again. You waited for a response from Blade but heard nothing. When you opened your eyes to take a peek at him, he suddenly climbed over you causing you to squeak.

"B-BLADE-"

"Wake up before I **** you."

"OH MY- FINE, FINE."

Bandit

Who are you kidding? You're the one who's waking him up.

Or neither one of you wakes up and you're both late for school.

Barracuda

You felt a hand gently stroke your hair as your head rested on their lap. Opening your eyes, you were met by Barracuda looking down at you with a loving smile on his face.

"It's time to wake up, (First Name). I already prepared your bath. Once you're finish, you can come downstairs and eat your breakfast.", he kissed your forehead before allowing you to get up.

Brazen

"Lady (First Name), it's time to wake up.", a maid's voice reached your ears, causing you to instantly open your eyes. You looked at the empty space beside you and furrowed your eyebrows in confusion.

"The young master is in the dining area and I'd waiting for you to join him."

"O-Oh, I see..."

"Please follow me. Your bath is ready."

After a warm bath, you quickly dressed up for school and rushed downstairs to meet Brazen. He was sitting at the dining table reading a book. When he noticed you in the doorway, he smiled and turned his attention towards you.

"Good morning, darling. Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah...why didn't you wake me up?", you walked towards him and pouted.

He chuckled, "I wanted to surprise you by making your favorite breakfast so I had the maid wake you up for me. Eat up, love."

Brett

Being the silly boyfriend he is, he finds new ways of waking you up everyday. The time he found out you were a heavy sleeper, he rolled you in your blanket and called you a "burrito baby" while laughing on the floor for 10 minutes. One time, he thought it would be funny if the first thing you saw in the morning was a creepy mask so he went ahead and put a mask on his pillow and made it face you. You have never screamed louder in your life. Yesterday, he woke you up with silly strings.

While you were peacefully sleeping, Brett watched you with a wide grin on his face. "Aww~ She looks adorable."

He then holds up an air horn, his grin turning devilish.

"Wakey, wakey, baby girl~"

Bloodshot

The smell of smoke reached your nostrils causing you to open your eyes and spring up. You heard yelling and cursing downstairs and immediately hopped off the bed and ran down. You went inside the kitchen and saw Bloodshot scolding himself for burning breakfast.

"Bloodshot?!"

He jumped and turned around to face. His lips curled up into a sheepish smile, "Uh...hehe...good morning?"

"What the hell?!"

Blitz

You felt something poke your cheek repeatedly, making you furrow your eyebrows. You forced your eyes to open and saw a blurred image of Blitz hovering over you with a cute smile on his face.

"It's time to get up and get ready, my darling flower. We can't be late for school~", he chirped as your vision cleared.

Blast

You sat up in bed rubbing the sleep away from your eyes when you heard the door open. You looked up and the smell of coffee/tea reached your nostrils, making you smile.

"Ah, good, you're awake! Here, I brought your favorite coffee/tea. I thought that this might help you wake up.", Blast grinned.

Baron

"(First Name), get off. It's morning.", Baron gently patted the back of your head.

You only curled up to him even more, your arms tightly wrapped around his chest and your legs tangled with his. He had no escape from your grip, meaning he can't get ready for school.

"I'm serious, (First Name). Get up. I don't want to be late because of you."

"Hmm...you're so warm though~"

"(FIRST NAME)."

Bull

"OI, ASSFACE, GET UP!", you screamed as you shook Bull violently, almost pushing him off the bed.

"H-Hey! Cut it out! What are you-"

"WE'RE LATE! I THOUGHT YOU WERE GETTING UP EARLY?!"

Bull calmly checked his phone, "Oh fuck, I forgot to actually set the alarm."

"UGH, I HATE YOU."

******

the struggle of getting up in the morning ;-;

PEACE OUT ✌ !