They Were Dogs

I just realized I haven't done a dogs one yet...

******

Brick

• Breed: Doberman

• A very trustworthy and alert guard dog

• A very trustworthy and alert guard dog. Brick is a dog that doesn't play by chasing a ball aimlessly. His form of playing is running around and jumping over things as if he was in an obstacle course. He's always looking out for trouble, his eyes sharp until he sees a potential threat. When you take him out for a walk, he will growl at suspicious looking people who are trying to get close to you. Despite Brick's alertness and tendencies to bite anyone who puts a hand on you, he's a very sweet and affectionate dog. If you have any other pets like a cat or a bird, he will always be open to them snuggling or playing with him. If you have another dog who is the same size as him or maybe even bigger, he's more bossy and he will let them know that he's in charge, playing with them in a more rough way.

• "Hey, if it isn't (First Name).", Mitch smirked. You rolled your eyes and Brick's ears perked up when Mitch began approrroroaching you. When he was close enough, Brick bared his teeth, letting out an inaudible growl. Mitch stopped for a moment, waiting for him to pounce but when he didn't, he relaxed and smiled at you. He began talking to you, teasing you while also throwing in flirts here and there. You realized that it was time to get back home so you ended the conversation and started walking away. "Hey, wait! I just wanted to— AH!", he shouted as Brick began snarling and barking at him, standing in his way so he won't get close to you. Mitch didn't want to get bitten so he backed away before running off. You smiled triumphantly and gave Brick pats, calming him down and making him wag his tail.

Boomer

• Breed: Goldren Retriever

• A super sweet and affectionate dog

• A super sweet and affectionate dog. He isn't the brightest and he has a hard time learning tricks but it didn't matter because of his cuteness and acts of love. He doesn't mind people but certain people or crowds will make him nervous. He's very open to meeting people but will feel shy when those new people try and touch him. When that happens, he would always hide behind you or stand between your legs. Boomer is also a very playful dog. He loves playing with balls so you bought him a tiny ball pit and filled it with a lot of colorful balls. Every time you aren't home, he would lay or play around in the pit while waiting for your return. Once he gets tired, he will sit in front of a window and watch the front yard.