How Do You Tell Someone

How do you tell someone you lie awake at night wishing the pillow you're clutching was them?

How do you tell someone that the first thing you want to do when you see them is hug them so tight they feel like they cant breathe? Because you felt like you couldn't breathe when you were apart?

How do you tell someone you think about kissing them and wondering what it would be like to kiss them?

How do you tell someone that they're the reason waking up in the morning is more tolerable?

How do you tell someone they are the main reason you smile? Yet also the same reason you cry?

How can you miss someone who isn't yours?

How can you feel jealous when they pay attention to someone else when you have no claim to their attention?

How do you tell someone that you're in love with them?

How can you simply say "I love you?"

If that's all you can say, do you really love them?

I'm hopelessly in love with you. Your smile, your hair, your eyes, your laugh, the way you talk, the way you are, you. Yet, it's so hard to tell you. I'm so fucking afraid of you rejecting me. I'm so scared you don't feel the same. Multiple people have said you feel the same. But I can't help but feel like you don't feel the same way about.

I'm so fucking confused, but I know for certain I want you.