7- I never stopped loving you...

A/N: This one shot was a collab with RyanDevlin4Thx man!
And the idea was from thezestywalru 💕 thx for your support

3rd Person POV

Peter and MJ's relationship had finished about three years ago, and now, each one had their own job.
She was working as a reporter in the newspaper, informing Queens about the most recent tea.
On the other hand, Peter was working for his mentor and developed and created new technology.

Neither of them knew that the destiny wanted to join them once more...

Michelle POV

"Come in!" MJ shouted when she heard someone knocking the door.

"Um... Ms Jones..." a blond, short woman dressed in a black and white uniform tried to call her attention.

"Yeah?" Michelle asked, looking up from her computer.

She was writing about the sudden disappearance of Queen's friendly hero, Spider-Man. As she knew that her ex, Peter Parker, stopped being his alter-ego some months ago, MJ was trying to convince the city that he was absent because of his age. However, she knew that wasn't true. Peter was just 23 years old, he should be able to protect the city.
Even though he was her ex, she didn't blow up his identity nor talked trash about him.

"We've got some recent news" the lady said, "Tony Stark is going to announce the new head of his industry and the boss wanted you to find out who he is and what relationship he and Stark have"

"Tell the boss I'll be there in some minutes" the assistant nodded and left the room.

Michelle knew that going to the Stark Industries would mean meeting Peter. And she wasn't ready for that.
Even though their break up hadn't been that bad, she was still sad about it.
They broke up because of the distance in first place. They were just turning 20 years old and neither of them was ready to be in a long-distance relationship.
Another reason for them breaking apart was their lack of time for each other. As Peter was Spider-Man and worked for Tony Stark and Michelle was always busy with her job, they didn't have time for dates.

MJ didn't have any boyfriend ever since they broke up. She would never admit it out loud, but she still felt something for Peter and she knew that seeing him wouldn't help to forget. So she was afraid.

Ok, Michelle. You'll see your ex today, but it is no reason to freak out. Just breath in and out, she thought to herself. At least you don't have to interview him.
With that last thought, she got out of her office and made her way to the Stark Tower.

Peter POV

"Ok, kid, stay calm" Mr Stark said, while he patted his shoulder.

"Stay calm?! I'M GOING TO BE THE HEAD OF THE MOST IMPORTANT INDUSTRY OF THE WORLD IN FIVE MINUTES! HOW THE FUCK CAN I BE CALM?" Peter yelled at his mentor.

"Ok, first of all, don't yell at me"

"Yeah, sorry about that"

"And second: LANGUAGE!" After saying that, Tony started laughing. Seconds after he stopped, tears started streaming through his cheeks.

"Mr. Stark? What's wrong?"

"S-sorry... I... That was a line Steve always said and... I..." he started wiping away his tears, "You know what? Just forget what just happened..." said that, Peter's mentor walked away.
He felt bad for Tony, but he couldn't do anything for him. Steve made his choice. And he saved half of the universe with it.