8- ENDGAME SCENES (DIFERENT POVs)

Hey guys! This is a completely different chapter. I actually wrote this months ago but i left it bc i didn't feel like posting. It might be the last chapter i will ever write, so I hope you enjoy ❤ Thank you for all the reads, votes and comments I get everyday, they warm my heart.

TONY POV

That was nice...

My heart was flooded with emotions I couldn't even describe: happiness, fear, sadness, excitement, hope, love, hate... and, even when I didn't even know what the fuck to do, my suit kept on shooting and flying as if all of this was programmed.

While my body moved around the battlefield killing any type of aliens and monsters from the Black Order, my head was trying to find some answers: "are we going to win? Is this a bad idea? What if this is one of those 14 million destinies in which we loose? Would Strange tell me if it is?"

Distracted in my own world, a giant monster crashed on my back and made me fly through the battlefield before I landed violently to the ground. The big alien aimed to throw some more punches, but all of a sudden I heard a low but recognizable "thwip" and a strong string of spiderweb got attached to his arm and pulled it to the rough and dusty floor. Seconds later, a huge foot stepped on its body and crunched him out of life.

Once I turned around, I saw this familiar silhouette approaching. A high-pitched excited voice reached my ears, making me realize that it was him.
He jumped over the ruins of the compound and muttered some littles "hey"s and "uh"s while pulling me up from the ground.

I couldn't believe it, he as right there. After 5 years of regret and suffering, I finally got the boy right in front of me.
I watched as he clumsily tried to explain how he got there with my eyes and mouth wide open.
I wasn't actually looking at him, I was just there, refusing to believe what my eyes saw and trying to convince myself it was real. He was right there.

"...it's been five years! They need us! So he started doing those sparkly thing he does.. all the time..." he explained while moving his arm round and round, representing Strange opening his portals.

I might have looked kind of shocked
and weird, because the only thing I did was nod. But, suddenly, my heart took over my body and embraced Peter in a comforting and welcoming hug.

"What 're you doing?" Was the last thing he said before accepting the hug and hugging back.

I felt my life was full again. Yeah, we were in the middle of a war that could be the last, but the hope, happiness and relief took over my heart and made all those worries and paranoic questions seem less important.

I regret not telling him how important he was for me. I regret not telling him how much I loved him. I regret not hugging him before everything went to shit. I regret not helping him with his struggles. I regret not hanging out with him. I regret not showing the affection I had for him. Because he was like a son to me, but I never got to tell him.

That hug was a way of showing my guilt, my pain, my sadness but also my relief, my love and how important he was for me. I wanted him to know that we were there  and that I loved him. I loved him three thousand.

Peter sighed "this is nice..."

Yeah... that was nice...

There's only one way...

I sighed. That was it. Thanos had all the infinity stones once again and no one could stop him now. He had beaten Thor in a punch and Carol with the power stone. He was inevitable.