7.5- I never stopped loving you (Part 2)

3rd person POV

"I... love you too MJ"  Peter confessed, still wrapping his arms around her.
"I never stopped loving you"

Michelle was still nuzzled into his chest, so she could hear his heartbeat going crazy. She smiled. He loves me back MJ thought.
She knew that the right thing would kiss him right there, but she wanted to know more.

"You didn't?"

"No" Peter admits, "I only broke up with you because I thought that distance and time would affect our relationship and you would fall in love with someone else"

Michelle opened her mouth to say something but immediately closed it.

"I- I actually tried to forget about you." he continues "I thought... well, you were out there looking like THAT. I was convinced you had a boyfriend"

"I was convinced you had a girlfriend!" MJ says "I mean... look at you!"

"I'm not that handsome... almost every girl I meet says I have a baby face" he responds rolling his eyes.

Michelle looks up at him, "Well, it's true"

"Hey!" Peter stares at her with a fake offended look.

"But it makes you look cuter" she adds, "and a lot of girls prefer cute boys rather than hot boys. So I still don't get how you managed to stay single for three whole years"  

"Well how did you do it?" Peter answered staring right into her eyes.

"I just avoided and rejected everyone" 

He smirked at her response, "So did I"

"Why?" She started getting nearer and nearer, "Why, Peter?" They were an inch apart now and she had a huge smirk plastered into her face. Her eyes were narrowed and full of curiosity. She already knew the answer, but she wanted to hear it once more.

He smirked back. He wasn't afraid of that look anymore. Yeah, he had been a few years ago, when they were fifteen years old, but not anymore. He cupped her face in his hands and whispered.

"Because I love you, ok?" His eyes were locked into hers, "You and only you. Don't forget that" 

"I won't" her smile grew bigger and her eyes shone brighter than ever.

They stayed like that for a few minutes until a random dude shouted at them all of a sudden.

"Hey!" They turned to look at him. It was a paparazzi, obviously.

Peter sighed. He had just been named the head of the Stark industries and he forgot about the paparazzi. Damn it he thought.

When Michelle looked over her shoulder, she froze. Her co-worker was right there, pointing at them a huge ass camera and waiting for God knows what.

"Michelle?" The guy was shocked, what the heck was she doing there? "W-why are you with him? And why do you guys look so... in love?"

His name was Liam and was one of the guys that were into MJ. She obviously rejected him thousands of times, but he still didn't give up. And now, he was right there, ruining Peter and MJ's beautiful moment. She couldn't be more pissed.

"Um... because we are" she shot an angry look at the guy.

"What? Really?" He started laughing, "You said 'I need no man to be happy' when I asked you out and now... you really are a liar, huh, Jones"

"Ok so I'm going to stop you right there" Peter answered, "She didn't lie at all... she can be happy with or without a man"

"So why did you reject me then?" He stared right into MJ's eyes.

"Because I don't like you Liam. So please stop stalking us, we were having a moment here" Michelle snapped, turning around.

"Oh really? Or is this one of your methods to avoid me?"

"It isn't" she didn't look at him.

"Prove it." Liam said. MJ smirked at Peter and he smirked back. After sharing a look, Peter went for a kiss.

She kissed him back, ignoring the fact that Liam might spread the rumour and expose their private life. She didn't care anymore.

Liam was furious and started shouting at them: "YOU FUCKING THOT! YOU ARE OUT THERE BEING SWEET WITH EVERY GUY YOU MEET AND THEN, WHEN THIS STUPID STARK DUDE TALKS TO YOU, YOU SUDDENLY FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM. FUCK YOU!!"

Peter and MJ were still kissing and nothing Liam could say would tear them apart.
This made him even more pissed, so he started swearing and shouting louder at them. All of a sudden,  Michelle broke apart and raised her left hand. Liam stopped screaming. He thought she would say something or shout back, but the only thing she did was show her middle finger at him.
Liam couldn't handle it anymore and walked away, still muttering swear words under his breath.

When MJ turned around she found herself face to face with a joyful Peter.
"You don't understand how much I missed you, MJ" he said while staring at her with loving eyes, "You are as pretty as the last day I saw you"

That line made her remember their first date, when they were in Europe and he invited her to the movies. She smiled at that and answered: "And therefore I have value?"

Peter laughed a little."That's not what I meant..." he responded, quoting what he had said that night.

"I'm messing with you" she answered.

"You look pretty too..."

A/N: Hey guys! Ik i haven't been active for awhile and I'm sorry. This doesn't mean I'll start updating regularly, I just wanted to write a little bit 😊
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, please vote and comment your opinion if so ❤
907 words