12

•This chapter is dedicated to Nourrrrrrrrrrrr ❤️•

Ana's P.O.V

"Who are they,"

Alejandro blurted out. I slowly began to open the bag, Alejandro helped me.

"Why?"

I asked, he just shrugged at me. I sighed,

"They are all my best friends, don't worry about it."

I answered his question while eating my burger. His eyes filled with some kind of emotion, I just couldn't put my hand on it.

"Is one of them your boyfriend?"

He asked, hands clenched to his sides. I just giggled, his posture and facial expression immediately softened.

"No, they are just really important people to me."

I smiled, he just nodded.

"I'm so sorry that you had to see that happen, sir."

I said while my head went down in embarrassment, a warm rough hand lifted my chin up. I flinched, hard. I tried to get away from him.

"Look at me, la mia principessa."

He growled I felt my whole body freeze, a flash back then came to my mind

~~

Ana's P.O.V (4 years ago)

(Violence and trigger warning ⚠️)

"Oh Anaaaa, where are you?"

John's drunk booming voice taunted in his house, I was silently sobbing in the closet. His footsteps padded closer and closer as I tried to hold my cries in.  I met John in my first year of University, we have been "dating" for 2 and a half years.

The closet door slammed open. There stood John, with a knife in his hands,

"Time to play, little girl."

He said in his sadistic voice, I only whimpered in response. In the beginning John was a sweet, caring boyfriend. He gave me flowers, took me out on dates. Then one night he came home drunk and told me that I apparently cheated on me.
He wanted to stay with me to make sure no man could come close.

We have only been dating for a year.

I tried so many times to get out of this relationship, but he threatened to kill Brie, or Max. I had no choice, he stayed with me 24 hours to make sure I don't go to the police. I even escaped once, that did not go well at all. 2 and a half years later here we are, beatings are a normal thing with John. I have now become numb, broken, destroyed.

He was always drunk, and only sobered up when I was "looking at men".

He threw me over his shoulders, I thrashed around trying to escape but he only held tighter. He threw me onto the bed, not lightly I may add. He ripped off all my clothing leaving me bare and cold.

John held the knife up to my throat, I couldn't breathe. The alcohol in his breath hit me, I almost gagged.

"Look at me while I punish you for being such a slut."