18

Alejandro's P.O.V

I left work early so that I can prepare my date with my love. I sighed in content, I am going to shower her with my love and attention tonight. I looked that the tall mirror in front of me. I slicked my hair neatly and fixed my bow tie. Hate to admit it but I cannot tie a necktie for dear life. I gave myself a little pep talk and headed to the garage to one of my 5 cars. I might sound cocky but cars have been another obsession of mine, dad ( keep in mind not his real father) has always taught me how to work with cars from the interior to the exterior.

I chose to bring my black Bugatti.

Before picking up mi amore I decided that I wanted to court her the right way as a proper man should. Passing by a lovely elderly on the street with a bunch of beautiful bouquets of flowers.

I decided to get the white an red roses, I paid the kind old lady for the bouquet, thanking her and drove away. I also picked up a box of Godiva chocolates and drove down to pick my love up.

I parked the car in front of the building and nodded at the doorman. I stood at the front of the entrance. I looked around, the lobby was quite large, it consisted of many large chairs and a center table with the long desk for the receptionists. I never really got a chance to look at the place because I was in a rush to go to the meeting. It looked very homey, comfy. A few ladies looked me up and down winking at me while licking her lips. Another lady came up to me

"Hi baby, you wanna come to my place and have some fun?"

The platinum blonde leech said in her high squealed voice, her shirt was tight like it was 4 sizes smaller than what it's supposed to be.

"Get out of my way,"

I said in a monotonous voice uninterested in fucking her. She rolled her eyes at me and smacked her mouth and chewed her gum loudly. She looked at again scoffing,

"Whatever, you probably have a tiny dick anyways. But if you change your mind, here is my card. Toodles!"

She said while giving me a small card. I didn't even take a glance and immediately threw it into the recycling bin beside me. The receptionist looked at me with her eyebrows raised, I only shrugged.

I quickly took my phone out to text Ana,

Come down to the lobby baby girl, please hurry,
Xo Your King, Alejandro

I hit send and waited for my Queen to come down. I squirmed very uncomfortably but managed to keep myself together.

I looked down at the roses and chocolates hoping that il mio amore will like it. I look up and sighed in relief and grinned like a schoolboy who just kissed a girl on her cheek and ran away.

She smiled at me as I walked towards her and handed her the flowers and chocolate, she hid her beautiful face behind the flowers, I smiled while chuckling at her adorableness.

"Please, let me take your bag."

I said to her, my eyes wavering between her heavy ass looking bag and her beautiful icy blue eyes. She smiled in appreciation and nodding slowly, looking hesitant. I took her bag and grasped her forearm gently leading her to my car. I unlocked the car and opened her door, and closed it as she settled in. I put my loves bag in the backseat when I reached my side and hopped in. I started the car and began to drive to one of the destinations I decided to take my queen to.

I turned the radio on and Make You Feel My Love, By Adele was playing. I quickly glance at Ana and see that she has a light smile on her face with her eyes closed. We drove in comfortable silence enjoying each others company.