CHAPTER 8

(Week 16 of pregnancy)

-Your baby is now 12 cm long and weighs 100 grams. If you look closely at his little arms and legs they are longer and he has begun to suck his finger, he will begin to move his limbs more and interact with what surrounds him, as is the umbilical cord-the obstetrician tells Jisung while removing the device of the belly and passes him a napkin to cleanse. I'm going to ask you to start practicing light sports such as daily walking or yoga exercises, okay?

-Okay, when can I find out what the sex of the baby is? -

-After this week, through an ultrasound, I can schedule the next appointment within two weeks to find out if your baby is a boy or a girl-

-I think it's a good idea- Jisung smiled.

-Well, you can change while I prescribe a prescription-

Jisung got off the stretcher and walked to the bathroom to change. The smile on his face grew larger when he looked at himself in the shirtless mirror, his belly was bigger now, he could feel it a little through his clothes, he caressed it repeatedly as he whispered words of love. The doctor had told her that since the fifteenth week her baby was already able to listen to him and recognize his voice, which is why he spent the last week chatting with his baby at all times.

He had not yet managed to feel any movement or kick on his part, but he knew that he had already begun to move more actively than before.

I finished dressing and left the bathroom, the doctor gave him some more recommendations and I leave a special recommendation with a yoga teacher with whom I could attend. Jisung thanked and said goodbye to his doctor until the next appointment in two weeks, he was looking forward to this because he would discover if her baby was a baby boy or a baby girl.

As soon as he left the clinic he called Felix to let him know that he was on his way to the mall. They had been left to go and buy a few things for the arrival of the baby. After talking for fifteen minutes and the black haired had forced Jisung to take a taxi, the latter was sitting in the back of one going to the mall.

He got a few annoying compliments from the driver, who did not speak the rest of the way when Jisung made it clear that he was expecting a baby and was faithful to his partner, whom he loved very much.

He arrived early at the mall, he paid reluctantly and insisted the driver stay with the change, he was upset with him, but the joy returned to him when Felix ran up to him to give him a bear hug.

- Y? Still have not known if my nephew will be a nephew or niece? - he asks Jisung as they walk through one of the mall's baby shops.

"No, but in two weeks I'll know, my doctor has made the appointment especially for that," I inform as he stops and looks at a lovely pale pink romper. I do not know what to buy Felix, I like all the clothes and I would like to buy everything now, but I do not know what it will be and I do not want to have to give or keep clothes for a girl if she is a boy and vice versa-

Jisung put on a pout while returning the Mamluk back to his place.

- What do you feel? -

- What do I feel? asks the stranger chestnut, resuming the walk.

-Yes, what do you feel you will have-

Jisung stood for a moment while he thought, his eyes narrowed and his lower lip curved outward.

"I do not know, but I think it will be a boy." He pouted and shrugged.

-Then encourage to buy some clothes for children, total, if you are a girl you can find someone who loves you and you want it later and try again-

Jisung looked at his best friend and smiled. It did not sound so bad coming from Felix, after all at some point he was going to have to go on with his life.

He smiled while a sky blue suit caught his attention in one of the sideboards, at first sight it looked soft and warm, in the back there was a ball shaped like a tail and in the cap a pair of long ears.

- You like? Come on, I buy it for you -

After buying in that place they went to several more, Jisung chose a total of four suits in different shades of blue and Felix took care of the rest in green, brown and yellow tones.

Time passed quickly and in the blink of an eye they were sitting at the tables of one of the establishments. Jisung ordered for him noodles with chicken and Felix a hamburger with french fries.

-I have not seen Minho for more than three weeks, what happened to him? Until a month ago he did not leave me alone. Maybe he's very busy with that bitch named after a planet, "Jisung said as he swallowed a mouthful of noodles.

"Minho got a job at a restaurant in the center of the city," Felix informed, smiling mischievously at Jisung.

- How do you know that? he asks, raising his chopsticks in the air.

-Chang is your bandmate, you asked me not to tell anyone about your relationship with Minho and that includes my partner I guess, so as Chang does not know anything about you and Minho we talk about him sometimes. Although there are those times when I would prefer not to hear anything from that giant cretin-

-You know Felix, I think I still love him, I would like him to worry a little more at least about his son-

-He cares about you and the baby, but you started to push him away-

-It's not that, he only did it because Hyunjin said he was the father of the baby. What I mean is that I would like you to genuinely care about me and the baby, at least for the baby-

-Ah, now I understand. Maybe if you talked to him ...-

-No Felix, he does not want to see me and I decided that if he does not want to see me, I will not force him-

Felix remained silent and watched as Jisung continued his meal. "Are these symptoms of pregnancy?" thought the one with big eyes.

After eating and having visited a couple of stores, they returned to Jisung's apartment, a few days ago they had vacated the guest room to accommodate the baby's room there. They left all the clothes that they bought accommodated in a suitcase that at the moment kept as much clothes as some toys that they have been buying the last weeks.

They talked for a while and decided to watch a movie.

After midnight both fell asleep with the television on, after having taken a marathon of movies. Felix turned off the TV one of the times he woke up in the middle of the night and wrapped them both with a blanket.

Jisung woke up the next day at about ten thirty, Felix was in the kitchen and he could tell thanks to the delicious aroma of spaghetti with kimchi that Felix usually prepares for him always. His gut growled, the little one should be hungry and he sure wanted some of Uncle Felix's food.

- Are you hungry small? -Jisung asks her tummy while caressing her lightly. A small, almost imperceptible movement was present where he had his hand. Oh my God! -scream.

Her baby had moved, a fragile, soft movement. Jisung put his hands to his mouth and let out a tear of joy. He returned to caress her belly and to whisper words of love for her little ray of light.

This only made him more real, his baby was really there, he can really hear and recognize him. And he could not wait again to carry him in his arms and kiss her little head while lulling him and singing lullabies to him.