37

Narrates Jisung:

Three months in the life of a first-time father go too fast, you do not know how to change a diaper, when you shower your child for the first time you feel that you are going to drown. You also do not know if you should hit your back too hard or too soft after eating. You do not know the reasons for their cries, the first papillas ended up on your shirt and on your face instead of the baby eating it either because he did not like it or decided to throw a tantrum and not eat.

JeongIn was originally an angel, did not do anything wrong, did not cry at night and did not tantrums either. But things changed when Wooju arrived at the house. After all the judicial process, and that the doctors gave him the discharge, Wooju lives with us. Maybe he just feels jealous when Minho spends more time with Wooju than with him, or when I spend more time with her than with him.

And although we try to spend more time with both, it just gets harder. By caring for one, neglecting the other and vice versa. That's why Minho and I had decided to take turns. Until a few days ago, JeongIn was a total joker, but talk to him, I know he understood me because that same night he did not make such a fuss. Now both could sleep together in the same crib, I even found them hugging two mornings ago.

Maybe they began to assimilate the fact that they would be brothers.

The plans for our wedding with Minho we had started a month ago, we already had a place and who would officiate our wedding, it was a man named Kim HeeChul, Minha knew him and had recommended it, so one afternoon we went to talk with him and I accept to marry.

We had crossed out the most difficult things on the list, well, at least the first two. We still had to see decoration, banquet, design invitations, costumes, how many people and who we planned to invite, and so on.

We take another month in the decoration and the banquet, that of choosing the design of the napkin, the color of the tablecloths, the centerpieces, the model of the plates, flowers and different arrangements, see the different types of banquets, meats, salads, main courses, entrees, desserts, cakes, wines, it seemed like a most unnecessary thing, Minho and I just wanted to get married, that our marriage was proven and celebrated with family and friends, but Minha had other plans

After ending that horror, we took three weeks to see the invitations, they arrived a week later and we started distributing them; and by then I was scared that things were not going to be on time. The wedding was scheduled for the eighteenth of July and for that it was missing a month and a half, and we still had to see the costumes.

With JeongIn and Wooju things were going well, with time Minho and I had learned to handle things and more when Minho had to return to work. Now JeongIn was such a bubbly child, making sounds and saying words like "ejj" "ma" and "da". Wooju, on the other hand, was shy, but she liked to be pampered and tickled in her tummy.

Both had learned to recognize people, when they were with someone they knew they were happy, they played and "talked" with whoever was holding them, but if they saw someone new they were serious and shy.

JeongIn could already lift his little body to sit when he was lying down, while Wooju took a little more difficulty. Both tried to always call Minho's attention or mine and giggle when we came to his call.

During this time Wooju and JeongIn had taught us many things. And we had fun as a family, a few days ago we had attended the school where I was studying, Minho had a day off and we decided to go. They were all very touched when they saw me arrive, everyone could hold both JeongIn and Wooju. I even got a bit of a laugh when they thought that Wooju and JeongIn were twins, of course I had to tell a little bit of the truth.