CHAPTER 18

"Do not ever love again

Because you are a bad person

For the price of leaving me

do not be happy again "

Juniel - Bad Man

- Can we talk just a moment? Taemin asks kindly.

Minho looked at it well. It was true that he was Changbin's cousin, the last time he had seen him was when he was eight years old, and Taemin ten. He had not changed much, but he no longer looked like a baby, his features were now more defined.

"I will not talk to you," Minho replied annoyed.

-I do not care if you want to talk or not, you're going to listen to what I have to tell you-I sentence.

Minho rolled his eyes. He prepared to stand and leave, but one hand caught on his arm and pulling him roughly forced him to sit down again.

- Get away from Jisung. He has suffered a lot because of you -

-You do not know anything-he defended himself.

-I know everything. Changbin told me everything before coming. Did you think Felix would not tell Changbin? And I also heard it from Jisung himself. You hurt him a lot, he loved you, and you rejected him because you were afraid. You left because you did not want to become a father, and you embroil a prostitute? What are you doing for the world? Embracing people? Taemin released him with a shove and stood up facing him. Jisung does not need you anymore. Now he has someone to help him, no matter what, without fear or cowardice-

- And that someone is you? Minho scoffed.

-Yes. I'm sure I'll do a better job than you-

And without saying another word Taemin straightened up and turning his back made his way home.

On the way his cell phone vibrated, it was a text message from Jisung, they had exchanged phones before saying goodbye at the restaurant.

"Did you arrive home?"

Taemin smiled. He stopped walking without stopping to look at the text message, remembering Jisung and his lovely and beautiful smile. The sound of his laughter poured through his ears and he smiled again.

"I'm coming, have you arrived safely?"

He answered while resuming his way. I stop a taxi to get home faster.

"Hey, where did you go? You said your house was close"

"I had to settle some issues, but I'm on my way home, if it's any good, take a taxi"

"Well done, young"

Taemin laughed with this last message.

"I guess then we can go out someday, right?"

He dared to ask. Jisung took a little time to return the answer.

"I guess, why not? (:"

"I'll wait for that day, you can set the date and place, whenever you like;)"

"Well let me tell you that it will be soon, because once the baby is born I will have to forget about my life as a young person"

"Then we could spend evenings in your house caring for the little one, it's not that bad either, besides, I love the kids * - *"

"Hahaha, it's not a bad idea either"