CHAPTER 17

"Snow falls,

                                      love falls,

                                    they fall very pure "

                                   Juniel & JongHyun - Love Falls

When Jisung woke up the next day he noticed the smell of food coming from the kitchen. He looked at his watch on the bedside table and realized it was ten o'clock in the morning. He stood up and wrapped himself in a blanket, that morning had begun with a rather cold weather.

He put on his slippers and went out to meet who he thought would be Felix.

Great was his surprise to find a tall, thin and dark-haired boy cooking in his kitchen.

His first reaction would be to jump on him and beat him out of his apartment, but he could not do that, at least not in the state in which he was. The boy turned around when he heard noises behind him and Jisung could recognize a certain person in his face.

- Who are you? Jisung asked the stranger.

-Lee Taemin, nice to meet you Jisung. I'm cousin to Changbin, Félix's boyfriend, who by the way is in the toilet, "explains the boy.

-Oh Lee? -

-Yes, my father is Lee, my mother is Kim-

-Oh I see. And, what brings you to my apartment with Felix? -Jisung wanted to know

-I'm visiting Changbin in my sabbatical year, at first we would all three, Felix, Changbin and me, but Chang got a commitment with what I understood is your brother's band, so Felix and I went ahead-

-Oh-

"Oh, indeed, my dear Sunnie-Felix announced his presence by coming to his side. What happened two days ago with the rabbit? You can tell, it's legit, it will not say anything, it's very respectful-

Jisung was silent, not that he did not trust Felix's word or Taemin's respect, he was just thinking about it. Finally I end up nodding and recounting the events of the previous day in great detail.

I even ended up crying a little when I got to the part where Minho assumed the paternity of the baby that Venus waits for and where he told her it would be a girl.

Felix ended up rolling his eyes and caressing JiSung's hair. Taemin only observed everything and after Jisung calmed down he apologized a thousand times to Taemin for having seen him cry and run for a boy.

-It is understandable. You're only eighteen

He had said the highest of the three.

Felix finished with the food that Taemin was preparing at first, and the three of them ate and talked. Jisung and Taemin knew each other and soon Changbin was accompanying them.

The group was having fun, but it was quite uncomfortable for Jisung and Taemin when Felix and Changbin were flirting with each other. Both had the need to look away each time the couple gave each other a kiss or a kiss and on several occasions their eyes narrowed.

So Jisung step the rest of the morning and until three in the afternoon when the four decided it would be a good idea to go to eat at a nearby restaurant.

Jisung prepared himself and went out with the group. Changbin and Felix walked well ahead of Taemin and JiSung who were together.

-Then, Jisung ...- Taemin began without knowing what to say.