CHAPTER 9

in this chapter the sex of the baby is revealed, you who believe it will be ??

(Week 17 of pregnancy)

During the last week, Jisung has been chatting with his baby, to which the little boy replied with soft blows where his hand rested. In turn, Jisung has been looking forward to his next appointment with the obstetrician and to find out once and for all, if your child was a boy or a girl. Very deep down he wanted her to be a child, although if her little or little girl turned out to be a girl it did not matter, he would still love her a lot.

Although Jisung wished that the week would pass soon, at the same time he wished that it would pass a little slower, although if appointment with the obstetrician was scheduled for Friday, two days later he would have to go back to school. And now that he thought it over, he'd been so busy thinking about his baby and fixing things to receive it that he did not notice when three months of vacation left in the blink of an eye; and he still had not prepared his things for the return to classes. He already thought about what they would say about him. I mean, not every day you see someone go on vacation so thin and you see him return with a belly of four and a half months of pregnancy.

I was terrified.

On the one hand, there was acceptance. Being accepted, even if pregnant, halfway through the course he would have to leave for at least a month, to be able to give birth to his little one and take care of the first days. And on the other hand there was rejection. This idea was wrong, very bad, what happens if his colleagues reject him and make fun of him for his state? And even more so considering that as no one knew of their secret relationship with Minho, they would blame him for having slept with someone and having been foolish enough not to protect themselves and become pregnant so young.

Jisung had been rambling on about that little issue, which he did not notice when the week passed quickly and his brother was leaving him at the hospital reception. When he realized this, that he had stood like a fool just thinking and that he had lost ten minutes just standing there he ran to the elevator because his appointment began in no less than five minutes.

I manage to arrive on time, just a minute before. They let him in, greeted his obstetrician and proceeded to do his customary ritual: talk about what happened, change, see the baby and verify that everything was fine. Then came the moment Jisung had been waiting for. At last she would know if her baby was a girl or a boy.

- Jisung very well, the baby is accommodated in a way that we can see his genitals, it seems that this little creature wants you to know the soonest it will be. Are you ready? the obstetrician announces.

"Very smart," Jisung says with a touch of nervousness in his voice.

The obstetrician nodded and moved the device over Jisung's belly, stopping him on his left side. The chestnut tree saw black and white spots on the screen, he was anxious, he wanted to be able to decipher those spots and be able to know what the image was saying. But no matter how hard he tried, he saw nothing, only spots.

- And good? -I ask.

-Jisung ... Congratulations, you'll have a beautiful boy-

  The smile on Jisung's face spread and became more visible, a tear fell from his eye and he saw the screen again. Your baby, your little boy. I could not believe it, I would have a child! Although Deeply he had wanted to have a child, it was not that a girl had not been well, but from the beginning, since he learned that he was pregnant, Jisung for some reason thought about having a child. And his fantasy came true, he would have a child.