i miss you

It's been a couple months since Gustav had found his rap name and he was now recording music in a professional studio. I was happy for him but it also meant that he didn't have as much time to spend with me, it sounds selfish but I miss spending time with my boo. I'm sitting in school waiting for the day to end so I can go to the studio and watch Gus write some songs. I usually just sit there and let him do what he needs to do without bothering him, it's kinda relaxing in a weird way. I tend to be lonely during school times since Samantha has a boyfriend now and has no time for me so sitting with Gus gives me company so I don't go too crazy.

{ time skip }

It's now the end of the day and I practically jogged out to my car and started it up to drive downtown. The studio was only about 20 minutes away so it didn't take me long to get there. I rang the buzzer to let Gus know I was here so he could unlock the door. The door unlocked and I raced up the stairs and into Gustav's room, I had the biggest smile on my face when I seen him since i'd been missing him all day. I began setting out my notebooks so I could study while I was here when I was shocked by Gustav wrapping his arms around my waist from behind, I blushed but I was determined not to let Gus see his affect on me.

"Hi babyyy" he dragged out the y in a cute tone of voice almost as if he was tired.

"Hi gussie, how's your music coming along" I responded while he let go of my waist

He became excited as he started telling me about his music and I could tell it was something that made him happy and he was passionate about. It made me happy that he was happy and we spent the rest of the night in each other's company.

imbribtw: me, my boo and my semi permanent hair dye 🤧💓

(pretend that is gus lol ty)