pink

I had just woken up to find Gus resting his head on my stomach while our legs were entangled. I couldn't help but laugh quietly at the way we were both lying but my laugh was soon transformed into admiration for the boy laying on me. I never really stopped to take in all of Gustavs features... his beautiful lips, gorgeous eyes that you stare into forever and never get bored and of course all his tattoos. He was a piece of art. I was admiring him for a while before he woke up and smirked at me.
"It's rude to stare"
I could feel my cheeks start to warm up and I knew I was going red but i tried to play it off with a laugh. "You wish I was staring at you, idiot" I laughed and shook my head.

We both got up and went downstairs to have breakfast. My parents were away as usual so I had the house to myself. Gustav and I got into a fight about who would make the breakfast but eventually I let him do it since I was tired of arguing. He made eggs, bacon and toast for both of us and I'm sure I could of drooled... not sure whether for the food or the boy making it.

After breakfast I left Gustav on the couch watching a cartoon while I went into my cupboard and took out his gift. I couldn't wait until christmas to give him it so I figured the best time before then would be now. I walked back downstairs with the wrapped up box in my hand and tapped his back from the other side of the sofa. He turned around and had a confused look on his face.
"It's for you dummy"
He chuckled and took the box while saying thank you. His confused face was now glowing with excitement as he started ripping the wrapping paper off to reveal the converse box. His eyes lit up and he opened the box to reveal the pink high top converse. The smile on his face was not describable but it was as if it lit up the whole room. Suddenly he ran up to me and engulfed me in his arms, he lifted me up while peppering my face with kisses. I was truly happy and I'm pretty sure this day made my whole year. The fact that he was happy made me happy and it was now that I realised I really do still love him.

just a lil soft chapter for you guys.