lonely

It's been about 3 weeks since i've seen Gustav and i'm not gonna lie and say i haven't missed him because I have...a lot. I thought maybe he would come back but he hasn't and it seems as if Layla and him have become closer than Gus and I ever were. I tried calling Samantha but ever since she got her boyfriend i've been pretty nonexistent in her life. It's just been me, myself and I for a while.

Everyday at school was hell, i'd see both of them together and i'm always walking alone... the worst thing is he doesn't even look at me. Today I went into school late since I didn't even want to get out if my bed today but I need to atleast go for a couple hours so I can graduate.

It was study hall so I found a seat at the back of the hall and got my books out. Out of the corner of my eye I seen a familiar tattooed boy walk towards me. I looked up in hope that he wanted to apologise but it was quite the opposite.

"Bri... I just wanted to say even though i've loved every second of being with you but Layla and I..." I cut him off
"...You and Layla want to get back together" I said with a trembling voice.
He nodded and continued apologising repeatedly as I started to cry a little. I put my head in my hands and let out my emotions. Gustav wouldn't stop apologising and trying to comfort me but i'd had enough, I packed my stuff up and left quickly so Gus wouldn't follow me.
I sped walked past Layla trying to hide my tears but she seen and smirked as if she wanted this. I drove to a park I always went to as a kid and since it was basically in an abandoned neighbourhood no one came here. Of course I wanted Gustav to find me here and come back to me like in all the perfect teen movies but he didn't come, I sat there alone.

I sat there for the rest of the day in my own thoughts and smoking joint, after joint, after joint. I got very high but somehow I managed to drive myself home and put myself to bed, ready to drown in my own thoughts yet again.

a/n sorry for this chapter :( they won't be broken up for long! also sorry if each chapter has a large time skip, it's easier for me to write the main events rather than filler paragraphs every time