Stri-Do's and Dont's 2.0???

Hello again, everyone! 

I know I said a year ago that I was absolutely 100% finished with this story, and honestly, I wish I could say I was. However, I was reading through some comments and realized a few things.

The first of which being that this story is really fucking bad if we're being truthful here. 

Obviously, this was written about four years ago now. Back then, I had literally no idea how the world worked, and I honestly think I just wrote whatever so I could say the story was finished. 

The thing is that so many people enjoyed this (for reasons I still don't quite understand, but that's alright), and I do think the concept holds potential (maybe?). I genuinely tried reading the first chapter and could only skim it before I had to stop because it was so bad I almost cried.

That being said, I decided that, if you guys really want me to, I'll revamp the story and create a new and vastly improved Karkat Vantas': Stri-Do's and Dont's of High School 2.0.

This, of course, will only happen if you guys actually express a desire for it to occur. I don't know what will happen to the sequel because honestly, if I rewrite the first one, there is no way the sequel would correlate in any way. The plot will have significant changes, but the preface will be the same. It will just be a more mature approach, I suppose. (Mature only in the sense that I'm a grown adult now rather than the idiot freshman I once was.)

Anyway, let me know what you guys think and, if I deem there's enough of you who would actually read it, I'll put Stri-Do's and Dont's 2.0 into motion.

Thanks as always,

~Lexi~