Best Friends Forever?

Hello My names kira and my dream is to be hawiian !!!! This is my first book on wattpad and so i hope you like it! The people in the story (zahra, lizzy, emma) are all real people. and i really did live in england and moved to australia in year 2, but we aren't in year 9 and stuff.

So this ones for EMMA, LIZZY, AND ZAHRA !!!

Lizzy's Pov

*flashback*

"hehe, look at her" exclaimed Emma, my bestest friend, pointing at the new girl. we where only little when that happened, year 2 when Kira Fox came to our school, she was from england and seemed very proper.The girl seemed to be looking at me and emma

*flashback ended*

"so the new girl, whats her name again?" I asked kira

We are now in grade nine and kira has been at this school since year 2, ever since then she has become bff's with our little group; me and emma

"umm zahra clove, i think?. she used to go to a massive private school, her father is very rich and owns a real estate agent" Kira answered

"creep" muttered emma under her breath, i had completely forgotten em was there. We watched on the fight for the new girl, not really interested in getting her to come sit with us.

I could here in the middle of my thoughts emma and kira fighting over who should get the last muffin and people around us giggling, uh why were they such children? i continallly studied the girl.....zahra was it?

Zahra had short brunette/blonde hair in a rough bun, she had small eyes but from what i could see looked very pretty.

One person would ask the new girl zahra to join their group then another would steal her from that group and on and on it went, i kind of felt sorry for the kid since she was getting dragged around like a toy doll.

I remember my first day of school like yesterday, in kindergarten when emma came up to me and shouted at me "HI MY NAME IS EMMA, WHATS YOUR NAME" i was so scared of her i just hid behind my mum and started to cry, yeah definitely not the quiet type.

Zahra's pov

i look around the room, all the girls at my table (that ii finally rested at) were talking bout boys, boys that i had no interest in what so ever. from across the roo i could see a couple of girls sitting on a table, i had seen then in my first class where everyone introduced themselves to me.

the first girl had shaggy, bouncy ginger hair and matching freckles. she looked quite bubbly and happy, i think her name is lizzy?

The second one had very long thick brunette hair tied up in a nice ponytail, she was very tidy and looked like the sort of girl you could trust with anything, her name was kira

The last girl looked quite similar, in fact i've heared the teachers mix up her and kira . They could sisters if they wanted to only this one had fine brunette hair with a loud personality but funny at the same time. i heared kira shout here name so from what ive heared, her name is emma

"zaer, zaeara you there" one of the girls on my table had her hand waving ouot in front of my face , i quickly snapped out of my day dream.

"it's zahra" i said in a annoyed tone because the next thing i new the girl whipped her head around the other way and stared to whisper something to the girl next to her. i sighed, all i wanted was to be left aloned.

i went back to looking at the girls but they were gone.... weird

A/N: hehe hope you like it ! ;)