Chapter 6

A/N This chapter is dedicated to SARAH!!! who helped me come up with the new character ( sarah doesnt have a username on wattpad) I <3 U SARARRARARAHH BEARRRRR

Lizzy's Pov:

I power walked towards the sick bay (which is were nick had taken zahra) and quickly asked the school nurse if i could go and see zahra because it would be a great opportunity to talk with nick!

but the problem was is that your not aloud in the sickbay area unless your a teacher, parent or you're drop someone off there.Ugh, D*mn! i couldn't in there.

I waited about 15 minute but nick had still not come out of the sickbay, then the nurse went into the office area to get a coffee and thats when I saw my chance.

Like a ninja i crept pass the desk and in to the sickbay room. The only person that was in the room was zahra and nick, nick was perched on the end on zahras bed leaning in. I counld'nt really see them since they were across the other side of the room, but wait NICK WAS LEANING IN????? I squinted my eyes and i could just made out there faces in each others, they were kissing, WAIT THEY WERE KISSING???

Right then i had no emotions, i couldn't feel anything, just to think about what i saw hurt. I probably felt how zahra did when Kira hit her.

I just wanted to scream when all the emotions hit me, anger, sadness, upset, dissapoineted, shocked, confution, help me..........

Kira's Pov:

With courage, i  picked myself up and i dragged myself to the principles office. When i walked in i looked around. I hadn't really been in the principles office since i wasn't a naughty type of girl, in fact i was more of a teachers pet, so therefore i had no reason to come in here. I took this opportunity to study the office.

It was quite olden style and it had a heap of books on Massive bookshelf's, at the end of the modern sized room was a big old oak tree desk.

There sat Mrs Harly, now Mrs Harly is a 60 year old grandma who obviously loves to boss kids around because she had been principle at Bearly High for almost 25 years! I straighted down my strapless purple dress and bravely walk over to her. Her head had not lift to see who was at the door so i started off by saying "Hello Mrs Harly"

Her head swung up at the sound of my voice as she said "Hello and what would you like from me today Miss Fox?, Errr no wait i no why your here, Mrs umm umm.."

"Jones" I said for her

"Arr yess, Jones told me about it, so from your own word could you please tell me what happened?"

So i told Mrs Harly about lunch and how zahra had been staring at us.

A/N: SOOOORRRY i couldn't write anymore,  cause im soooooooo tired !!! lol night night wattpad!!!!

p.s I hope you liked the chapter, and i didnt do a emma pov cause right now she has nothinggg but in the next chapter she will be in it!!!!