Chapter 5

Hello, had tournament of the minds and im waiting for lizzy (yes the one in the story) to bring back the results since i left early!!!! my team did pretty well.

SOOOOOO whats liz gonna dooooo???? zahras got nicks attention and liz has turned JELLYYYYYYYYYYY

See you in the story............

Lizzys Pov:

I froze were i was as nick lifted zahra off the ground and carried her away like newly weds. All those years of hard effort trying to impress him and that Peace  of junk comes by and JUST SNAPS HIM OUT OF THE WAY?

I don't think so, i loosen my grip from Kira and stomp off after them.

Kira's Pov:

I'm crying so hard my throat hurts, while trying to get Lizzy and this other girl off me.

"EMMA HELP ME?!!!!" I screamed at her

She instantly comes over and tells me its going to be fine and zahra is fine aswell.

Why does EVERYONE have to say that!? Its NOT! i just hit another bloody girl on the cheek and i don't  even know her!

Then suddenly lizzy lets go and ran off after nick and zahra, great one of my  bestest friends hates me too. I feel a burn in  the inside.

I collapse down in a bundle and cry my heart out, emma reached out to comfort  me but instantly pull her arm off and scream at her "JUST GO WITH LIZZY, I KNOW YOU HATE ME SO WHY ARE YOU STILL HEAR!!"

" B**CH!" crap it just slipped out of my mouth, and emma reaches down and whispers to me "i know you don't mean that Kira but if you want me to go then i will."

And with that she swiftly turns away and jogs back to our table. By now someone must have told the teacher and just then Mrs Jones ( a very strict middle age, toad smelling teacher that no one likes) come up next to me and shouts " QUIET EVERY ONE!!"  and everyone instantly is quiet, she continues talking to me "Kira Fox, pick yourself up and go to the principle's office  RIGHT NOW!"

I was just about call out emma's name to get help to get up but i remember she and lizzy have defriended me.

A/N sorrrrryyyy, i no its not a good place to stop but i will post tommoz NIGHT since its schoool tomoz :((((( bi  bi Hawaiian dreammerssss

KIRA xxx :)