Coming Home 🏡 (19)

Y/N's POV

I walked into Finneas' room, closer to him. As he looked at me I brought him into a hug. "I love you." he said as i held him tighter. I felt bad for him, he was missing her. "Love you too, Finn. Its gonna be okay. I promise." I smiled and kissed his cheek. I saw a picture on his table. "Are those your parents?" I asked, pointing at the picture. "Yea, I've been missing them." He said with a crack in his voice. "I was closer to my mom." He said looking at the photo. "But me and my dad got along too. He was just more expectant of me I guess." He said still looking at it. "Your mother was beautiful" I said smiling. "Thanks." He chuckled. "I see you in both of them. But Billie doesn't look like them at all." (Okay but who else noticed Billie doesn't look like her parents??? She kinda looks like Finneas though) he smiled, "she's different." He said smiling even wider.

Two weeks later

I walked downstairs, and Finneas was sitting on the couch. I smiled and sat next to him. "You okay?" I asked. He smiled, "Yea, Thanks." I nodded. Billie's supposed to be home today, I'm excited to see her. Me and Finneas have gotten close over the last few weeks. "Wanna watch something?" He asked. I nodded and he turned on Netflix, turning on some random tv show. He put his arm around me and I laid back.

About two hours later, I heard keys at the door. Billie wasn't supposed to be home for another six hours so I wasn't excited. But then I heard her voice. "Come give me a hug, babygirl." I whipped my head around and jumped up, running into her arms and hugging her. "You're so early!" I exclaimed happily. "Yea, I left a bit earlier than expected. I brought yo this." She said taking off her MCM backpack. I looked as she pulled out a little box with wrapping paper around it. "Billie you didn't have to-" she cut me off, "shhh. Mama loves giving you presents." She smiled and gestured for me to sit on the recliner. I did as told but instead she pulled me onto her lap. "Open it." She smirked and kissed my cheek. I nodded and opened the small box, revealing a jewelry box. I smiled and opened it, seeing a diamond bracelet. "Billie, it's beautiful." I smiled and pulled it out. "Aww, I knew you'd love it." She smiled and out the bracelet on my wrist. She brought her lips up to mine and kissed me. "I love you." I smiled. "I love you too." I smirked at her. Finneas clears his throat. I looked at him, as did Billie. "Aww, I didn't forget about you brudder." She said sweetly, letting me off her lap and getting off the recliner to hug him. "I missed you." He said. "I missed you too Finneas. I love you." She said hugging him tighter. He pulled away, "I love you too." He said kissing her cheek. Billie smiled and grabbed my hand, leading me upstairs.

As we got into the room, he demeanor changed. She sat me on the bed. "So, getting close with Finneas are we?" She said glaring at me. Fuck. "Billie, he's been really supportive since you left. He's been so nice, and I've even helped him because he really missed you too." She rolled her eyes, "Then why don't you just marry him?" She sneered, I rolled my eyes. "Billie come on. I love you and nobody else. And Finneas would never make a move on me, even if he did like me, which he doesn't. He loves you too much." I said grabbing her hand. She huffed. "Fine." And sat on the bed, pulling me into her lap. "I just get a bit jealous sometimes babygirl." She said. "I understand." I said nuzzling my head into the crook of her neck.

"I'm horny. There were no hot girls there and going more than a week without fucking you is like torture. Lay down." She said, smiling.

(Let me know if y'all want more smut. If you do it's gonna be super kinky)

After we finished having TONS of sex I looked at the clock. Three hours had gone by. I laid down as Billie ran us a bath. She walked back in and kissed my forehead. "You were a good girl tonight." She smiled.

As we got into the bath, I felt relaxed. I closed my eyes as I felt Billie's hand trail up and down my body under the water, making my stomach tighten, but in a good way. I was tired from orgasming 827282838296 times. Billie was peppering my face with little kisses as she whispered in my ear. I love pleasing her.

Billies POV

We were realizing in the tub. She giggled whenever I gave her kisses on the nose. I love taking baths and showers with her. We lightly kissed each other's lips and smiled. I love her so much. I never want to be away from her again she the most precious thing in the world to me.

Later that night we both fell asleep, cuddled together. The room was cold so I kept my arms around her little body to keep her warm. My babygirl. All mine. I hope she knows she's never gonna be without me. I gently stroked her face and played with her hair, knowing that relaxes her. I kept doing this until she fell asleep. I looked at her face. My angel looks so cute when she's asleep.

Please comment and tell me what you thought! I love getting comments!  I'm doing shoutouts next chapter because it makes more sense because next chapter is gonna be a lot longer and there's still more people commenting on the last chapter through PM. ❤️