Needles 💉💉 (23)

I held the flashlight to Y/N's scalp. "I don't have lice! She kept saying. "Shhhh, stop resisting." I said as I looked through her hair. Danielle has lice and everyone in the house is making sure they don't have it too. Luckily, I didn't see any in Y/N's hair. I smiled and kissed her lead, "No lice." She rolled her eyes and hugged me,, obviously waiting for a kiss. I smirked and gave her a wet kiss on the lips. She kicked her lips and sat down on the living chair. "I'm hungry." She stated. "Finneas is making lunch." She  nodded. "Can I go downstairs and see what he's making?" She asked. I nodded as she got up, kissing me on her way out.

FINNEAS POV

Billie's using. I know it. Poor thing. She's doing heroin again. She stopped two years ago but she's relapsing. I just wanna know who thought it was okay to give it to her. Merci shoots up, I'm thinking t might be her. Her and Billie have been friends for years, Merci's been using for about six years now. I saw a used needle in the bathroom, wrapped up in toilet paper. That's exactly how Billie used to hide it from our parents, until I told them. Billie had to go to a teen rehab center, for two months. She got better after. Y/N needs to know this is happening. I closed my eyes and inhaled, "Hi, Y/N." I smiled at her. "I need to talk to you about something important. Is Billie upstairs sweetheart?" I asked, approaching her. She nodded, "but I'm only supposed to be down here, nowhere else." She said. I nodded. "Come sit with me in the living room." I said, putting an arm around her and guiding her. We sat down on the couch. I looked at her. "Honey, you need to brace yourself for what I'm about to tell you. It's about Billie. She needs our help right now." She nodded, a worried look on her face. "A few years ago, Billie was addicted to Heroin. She went to rehab and got better. You know this, correct?" She nodded. "I found a used needle in the bathroom. I also found a cut up piece of rubber, and some stuff for smoking. She's showing the same behavior as she did when she was addicted." I said, as I grasped one of her hands. "I know. I saw her doing it." Y/N mumbled. "Were you too afraid to say anything?" I asked. She nodded.

"Really?" I heard a voice say. I looked up at the railing to see Billie. "Just stay out of my life. I can do whatever I want." She said walking downstairs. Y/N scooted closer to me. "Mamas, you can be worried about me. But I'm okay." She nodded. "NO!" Y/N yelled. She blushed, looking down. "I mean, no, it's not okay. You're not okay. I don't want to be... enabling you. Billie, I want you to stop.." She said. Billie looked at her, shocked. "F-fine." Billie said, her lips trembling. My heart wrenched. I reached out and pulled Billie into my arms, holding her. "It's okay, shhhh.... It's alright. I'm gonna make you feel better. So is Y/N. We love you." I said, kissing her head. Billie began bawling, laying in my lap, her arms wrapped around my neck still. I decided to carry Billie upstairs into her room, she hates when people see her cry. I got up and motioned Y/N to come upstairs with me.

Cliffhanger! Another chapter tomorrow. Sorry for the shortness. Y'all should Comment so I know you're reading!! Leave suggestions on what happens next!