Sweet (16)

Y/N POV

I went up to the front seat, frantically worried about Billie. As we were driving away from the warehouse, I started losing my footing. Billie pulled me into her lap. "Billie?? Are you okay? I thought you were in treatment!" I yelled. "I was gonna go to treatment after I finished this deal but it went wrong. I'm sorry for lying to you, I just didn't want to worry you because I love you." She smiled at me weakly. "Okay." I kissed her forehead.

We were both in the back of the van, and I was dabbing her cuts with some alcohol. "I-ow!" She yelped. "Shhh, it'll only burn for a few seconds." I said comforting her. She frowned. "Billie, you should sleep." I said as I put away the first aid kit. She nodded and we were soon cuddled up in the blankets, she was shivering because Finneas always keeps the AC on and she always insists on giving me all the blankets. I gently pulled Billie closer and put some blankets on her. I kissed her on her head and we both fell asleep.

One day later

Finneas was furious. They were planning to rob the people that hurt Billie. I gently ran my fingers through her hair as I laid in her lap, watching some movie with her. "I gotta go to the bathroom, I'll be back." I said, scooting out of her arms as her grip suddenly tightened.

Billies POV

Mamas! I gotta go! She said wiggling. I smiled, "If I let you go will you tell Diego I want his sweater? I'm cold and it's really comfy." I kissed her cheek. "Yes, now lemme go." She said, wiggling out as I gently loosened my grip.

She brought Diego and his sweater back. He sat next to me as I put on his sweater, Y/N on my lap again. He sat down, and put his arm around me and Y/N. Me and Diego talked about random shit, Y/N staying quiet as she knew this conversation didn't include her. To be honest, I'm kind of upset with Y/N. She thinks she can take care of me. She thinks I'm her responsibility somehow. That's not right. I don't blame her though, she loves me and I've been really reckless and I haven't been taking care of myself that well. I also lied to her then almost got myself killed. "Babygirl? It's getting late, how about you go to sleep?" I said running my fingers through her hair. She nodded obediently, then curled up, closing her eyes. "I love you." I whispered. She whispered back, "I love you too."

Another chapter tomorrow (for real this time). I wanted to get at least something out. Sorry for not updating, I was busy with life stuff.