Chapter 1:First Day

WattKassXD

"But we don't want to" I exclaimed to JYP who was busy doing his work "You have to Jihyo! Twice is no popularity with no teamwork plus your skills is incomplete in dancing" He angrily said still fixed to his computer "Ahh..fine but if we accomplish our MV we are getting out of that school" I leaved without regret going through the practice room with sweat in my face thinking

When did I became brave? I chuckled.

I went to the door smiling "Hey! Let's eat my treat" I fixed my hair before getting out with the girls "What's so sudden?" Jeongyeon asked "I'll tell you girls later" I smiled going through the restaurant."What do you girls want?" I asked.

-------------

We girls waited for the food to come by "So what is it?" Sana's eyes widen sipping her coffee "You see..we haven't made our first MV..JYP was thinking we could go to an Idol School" I looked at the girls expression it was priceless."W-what? This is unfair" Momo pouted lazily sitting on her chair "It is.but we have to understand our teamwork..doesn't cut off you know" I explained "Yeah plus we could learn their like a real school" Mina smiled at the girls reassuring us it's okay."Um..not really its a striiict school" i layed my head to the table feeling my heavy head."What do you mean?" Mina was surprised of what I said "Yeh I heard no dating allowed plus if they knew will be kicked out" I scarily said while I chuckled "Yah! We're not gonna date..we're here to win the Rookie Award" Nayeon pouted crossing her arms "your right..right girls?" The girls nodded but somewhat they looked nervous.

After that our food came by we start to eat till we're full.

-------------

Momo's POV

We went inside the dorm after a heavy dinner I go to my bed who was beside Sana and Mina I though to myself "Date?" I scoffed "Hey Sana" I called her who was beside the other bed "Neh?" She looked at me with those squirrel eyes "What time?" I asked "Hmm about 6:30" I nodded then she went back to her curled up blanket.

That early? I felt my eyelids slightly getting heavy till it closed

-------------

I woke up an alarm ringing in my right ear making me open my eyes I looked at the clock it was 5:00 "Oh no" I quickly got up to pick up my things and get myself done.after 15 minutes I was ready so did the girls."Where next?" I asked Jihyo who was carrying her luggage "Van" quickly spoked.I nodded before getting outside with the girls we went down to see our van in the entrance. we got our luggage one by one and put it in the trunk "Ready?" We all nodded and went inside.

I was feel with excitement and nervous at the same time

Now for some minutes we were their we got outside one by one not knowing what to do next except for Jihyo "Okay girls..next is office" we nodded and went to the office I felt people looking at our backs weirdly then so one held my hand "T-their looking" I nodded.Tzuyu is always been shy and scared of new people especially to a school.

We knocked then a sharp voice of a lady "Come in!" I opened the door revealing a big luxury office of wooden pictures design so did the comfortable blue couches "Sit" she laid her eyes on us checking if we were sort of ready? We sat down to the comfortable blue couches."Your twice right?" She looked at the thin paper "Yes" we all answered "So..I see who is the leader?" Jihyo raised her hand "Oh..Jihyo..well I see lack of teamwork..on dancing?" She nodded.somewhat I felt nervous her asking us."You see girls..we accept you problem is you haven't have an MV yet quite disappointing I say plus no popularity among you" she looked at us one by one "You are all pretty...pretty but terrible at things you do" she strictly hit my heart with the words she said."Be brave I wouldn't say that if you are weak.here are your schedules" she gave us one by one with a thin paper.