Chapter 2:Cute (Joohyeon)

WattKassXD

"F-flour?"

We looked at the students who was laughing their ass of.tears started to fall down from my eyes, legs became weaker I was about to speak up

"ALL OF YOU ARE IDIOTS!" I looked in my right it was Jihyo

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA YOU ALL ARE LOOKING LIKE IDIOTS" she shouted then the room became quiet a few boys came by.

They were 7

"YOU DID THAT?" Jihyo angrily punched the guy.my tears became more and more hurtful while Mina comforted me "S-stop" I hugged Mina tightly.looking at the other girls expression makes me shiver in sadness I just closed my eyes waiting for it to stop.

Nayeon's POV

I soon start to realize this was a mess and I've been standing their 1 minute I came over to Jihyo to stop hitting the guy "yah stop it" I grabbed her worst and pulled her closer to me I glared at those evil boys staring at us "It's enough..you've cause enough trouble" I glared at the blonde boy who was smirking at me...weird.

"Let's go" I kept my eyes on him till we moved away following the girls behind me "T-thank you Unnie" Jihyo held my arms like a lonely corgi "Will just change in to p.e?" They all nodded and went straight to the locker I opened my locker then a note fell I catched it before hitting the ground I looked confused

Note?

I opened it my eyes widen

I hate twice
You girls deserved that
I'll ruin your lives I promise

I was speechless who could hate us? Of course everyone...

"Girls you need to see this" I called them out now the girls were beside me reading the letter intensely with their eyes "Omo...who could it be?" I crossed my arms "Monsta X?" "Ani it's writing of a girl I could tell by the curves at the line" Tzuyu spoke pointing at the end curves.

She's right..who could've done this?

I think to myself it was probably someone popular and hated us.

After getting dressed we went to the cafeteria since it was the next 'subject' as we got in people stared at us like where some sort of dirt that needs to get rid of.

"Where do we sit?" I looked around where the boring people would sit

"Here!" A voice called out it was Jennie

She walked towards us with a smile "Sit by us it would be cool to have you with us" I nodded and followed Jennie so did the girls.her outfit was cute too I never realized Blackpink would be the same school as us I was in reality when Jihyo called out my name "Yeh?" Still in daze sitting with Blackpink "Let's eat" I nodded.

After eating some few good foods and snacks we went to a talk.

"So how you guys been?" Jennie ate her fries one by one looking at us "Ehh...let's not talk about it" I layed my head on the table "It's okay I'm sure you guys would make an MV" Lisa gestured a smile "Like that would be easy" Chaeyoung mumbled "Oh Chae be positive will you,the girls are cheering us" Jihyo eats her snickers after saying that "Of course will also help-" Rose was stopped by the screaming of girls.

"AHH OPPA!"

"OMG LET ME SEE YOUR ABS"

"YOU AND JESSICA ARE PERFECT"