❤️😅EXPLANATION (Dummy Author)😅❤️

WattKassXD

Hi guys! So I just want a disclaimer because the previous story of Prom Night which some of you remembers is that this chapter still continues on.

I am Very sorry because I have a dumb brain to remember that I made a chapter a few months ago so..hehe your author can be smart but dumb at the same times but HEY mistakes happen.

And I know I'm probably late and I'm very sorry! I had an explanation.

So it's because we are moving in to another province not far away and me and my family got things to handle like putting some stuff furnitures or cleaning in every part of the house. I'm still new to this place so I'm kinda slow in making stories rn.

But I do hope you understand I'm gonna be editing the date from pt.1 hope u don't mind😅❤️

It's gonna be May 25 and also we have to pay our wifi here and let's say I'm not poor nor rich...but I got money okay?! So I really do appreciate if you guys wait and don't worry it won't be too long to write a story PLUS I'll make it up to it for being a dummy thicc author😂

AAAAAAANDDD

We also have our school early...I know right bummer

Probably you guys are excited to go to school with your friendsss👀 but me on the other hand IM GOI TO HIGH SCHOOL YAS HIGH SCHOOL.

So nobody! Nobody is going to the same school as I am..ill just be a loner in my school but dontcha worry guyseu I'll make sure to make an update on what happens in my first day of school (🙄) me.

But pray for meh to make friends in the first day of school and if I do...I LOVE U GUYS and if you don't..I HATE U I'm kidding I'm not.

But again your probably saying "Author nim it's high school you don't have to worry about anyything"

HAHAHAHAHA yeh right..

My first day of high school..great..on the other side I'm quite a nervous fellow and don't interact with people yet IM THE ONE girl (we'll probably you guys had this feeling)  THAT IF NOBODY TALKS TO ME I DONT TALK BUT IF A HE/SHE TALKS TO MEE I WILL TALK BACK (in a good way)

And no..Im going to study first before any necessary trouble happens in any typical teenagers would do is get a boyfriend in an early stage and get married halfway YOU GOT A BABY!

Nope nope not gonna happen in my daily basis but I would have a boyfriend who is named Min Yoongi and have tons of babies with him cause he is my sweetheart (no jealousy involved)

But again I'm sorry for like not updating AAAAND not having to have a brain and money for this kind of situation ;)) I know this is a random chapter of my story life which doesn't involve any of this doesn't need importance to...but HEY I DO WHAT I WANT (except if my parents told me something I would definitely listen but if u don't..let ssay we have chancla)

Then again hope you guyseu understand and I'll be uploading in the next time I upload...that doesn't make sense did it? NEVERMIND.

ENJOY YOUR LIFE AND I LOVE U GUYS!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️