Chapter 23:Jagiya~ (Showhyo)

WattKassyXD

Jihyo's POV

"Hm.." I woke my one eye up while stretching my arm to another, I looked at my side "Aww.." I whispered as I turned my side to see sleepy Shownu.

It's only been days..but it feels like weeks after that prom day Shownu asked me out to be his girlfriend, now we're sleeping together were close yeah..but we aren't that connected to each other.

My voices in my head started to dazed then stop.

"Morning~" I stared with my wide eyes open "Hehe..what's wrong?" He giggled patting my hair "n-nothing..its just your so cute" he smiled after I said that "look who's talking...your the one that's the cutest" I blushed with sweet of full talks and his raspy wake up voice, kill me.

"Let's eat breakfast" Shownu sat down and does his stretched, so did I.

"Hmm..so who do you think woke up first by our members?" I smirked still my back hurts "Well I wouldn't recommend hyungwon or wonho to wake up early..so I.M or Kihyun" i smiled he kind of reminds of a daddy type-ish. "what about you?" he got up from bed, looking at himself on the mirror, damn too hot to be my boyfriend though.

"mine would be definitely Tzuyu and Sana..well being honest me and Nayeon are the heavy sleeper" I laughed, "oh? that explains why you have fair skin"

I got up putting on my slippers "cut the compliments buffy" I giggled going downstairs as i heard him scoffed, can't believe that man can be so sweet when he wasn't with me he can be such an ass sometimes.

"Morning!" I runned up to my girls, Tzuyu and Sana as I suspected "morning jihyoo" I let go of the hug and sat down at the table "so..are your boys not up yet?" I sat down next to Shownu offering him a glass of water to come with the blueberry pancakes.

"nope there still asleep..got to admit Minhyuk mumbles when he sleeps" Sana smiled as her cheeks were blushed.

Sana and Tzuyu went to the bedroom to wake up their boyfriends.

"Shownu" i gulped my last water "Hm?" he has the last bite of his pancakes as he said that "wanna go shopping? I mean there's nothing really we can't do.."

"Sure jagi"

"Gg" I quickly got up from my chair "U-uh..ill get ready" I settled the chair in place after that I went to Shownu's room, my voices are in my head are acting up crazy. "Ahh jinjja" I sighed, I looked at myself on the mirror "Stop it!" I slapped myself once both of my cheeks.

I kept thinking....oh shoot I might have to borrow Shownu's clothes, damn me..it's not my fault they offered the sleepover over first.

I rolled my eyes, opening the the cabinet "Oops wrong drawer" I shut the cabinet immediately, ears are red, face is as red as a tomato and eyes widen as a hawk.(It's Shownu's underwears basically)

"hmm...I think this would look good"

I put on this 👇🏻

"hmmm I'll call Shownu what hair my style is

"hmmm I'll call Shownu what hair my style is.." I got by the side of the door "nunu!" i kept an eye to him while smiling, jinjja he's so cute.

"Wae?" he laughed, it's probably the nickname you thought.

"come here!" i urged him to follow me upstairs, he did.

"yah!" he picked me up surprisingly, "shownu!" I giggled, him picking me up is really funny plus I can see he worked out checking by his biceps through his white t shirt...wow.

"so?" he brought me down "hmm what hairstyle?" I turned around grabbing his arm, checking myself on the mirror.

"well..I think you would look good if you do a ponytail"

"wahhhh" I looked at him from to bottom.

"wae?!" he crossed his arms.

"how do you know what's a ponytail?!" I stomped my feet while I crossed my arms with a pout, I saw his reaction it was priceless he looks like a surprised dog who doesn't understand.

"yah! Jihyo i went to several variety shows to understand what a-"

I kissed him by the lips, then I grabbed his neck.

We then pulled the kiss after a second "im just kidding..jagi" I giggled showing my teeth "Jihyo!" he grabbed my waist

"you sure do know how to be naughty"