Chapter 21: Watching a movie (Joohyeon) 18+

WattKassXD

Nayeon's POV

"Let's go watch a movie at my room" Jooheon suggested showing me his cute dimples "Why not" I answered back getting up from the couch.

The others went their seprerate ways like Hyungwon and Tzuyu went to get McDonald's, Kihyun and Chae probably cooking some ramen for Wonho and Momo, I.M and Dahyun maybe watching a movie too, and Jihyo and Shownu went to talk about something.

I sighed, thinking all about this now that Jooheon became my boyfriend is new for me I mean I haven't dated any guy except for Jooheon, and I'm happy because we have a connection like any other couple.

"You can sit in my bed if you want..ill pick out some kdrama" (yes don't judge) I nodded, looking around I see Jooheon's family picture I smiled "Hehe..you have a great family" Jooheon turned around laughed embarrassed "Thanks..now" he jumped on the bed with me, with a few CDs in his hands.

"What you want bunny?" I thought for a second.

Goblin? Nah watched that a lot of times, Weightlifting? Too cute, Cheese in the trap? No it's gonna make me cry.

"Oh is this new?" I picked out a cd that caught my attention "Are you human? Yeah it's new" Jooheon was surprisingly had a deep voice "Okay I'll pick that one..if that's okay with you" I feel kinda embarrassed laying comfortably to my new boyfriend.

"I'm okay with everything you pick" he smiled.

As he puts the cd on, I waited for him.

Thinking we forgot something "Jooheon? Have you got any popcorn?" Jooheon nodded fixing our movie "Okay..where is it?" I got up ready to get the popcorn done.

"Wait Jagi..let me finish this" He said in a sweet tone "J-Jagi?" I mumbled a word only I can hear, feeling the sudden rush of heartbeat.

"Okay let's go" he smiled holding my hands "Mm!" I nodded gripping our hand together.

We went into the kitchen not surprised the kichae couple was their with the wonmo couple.

"Hi guys! I made ramen" Both of them said (Kichae)

"No thanks were having popcorn" Jooheon opened the cabinet with tons of popcorn piled up "Daebak..." I furrowed my eyebrows "what flavor Jagi?" I turned around seeing my friends had stopped doing what their doing.

"Jagi?" Kichae and Wonmo slowed down the word making me feel embarrassed and blushy at the same time.

"Um..hehe" all I can do is scratch my head and giving a glare at Jooheon.

"What?" As he popped open the popcorn as it gets ready.

Once the popcorn was done, we got to our room.

Let's just say the other couple got awkward as Jooheon said the word Jagi.

"Jooheon~ I-it's just supposed to be our secret you call me that" I carried the popcorn, sitting down at the bed pouting "Sorry..got to carried away" he giggled. I put down the popcorn on the table "Let's watch!" I throw my hands in the air as Jooheon grabbed the remote the movie played.

Jooheon's POV

Nayeon and I was now watching the latest k drama.

I peeked through the side of my eyes. Wait what? What's that face? I looked at the tv the main character was a boy "Ohh.." I thought in my mind.

She likes that guy? I don't think I like this.

"Mmm boring drama wanna change?" I stretched my arms out swiftly grabbing her shoulder "No! This is great" she looked at me with those big eyes and her bunny teeth is showing "Hey..you like this drama because theirs a handsome guy did you?" I squint my eyes still looking at her "Noo" she said awfully in a long second time "Jagi!"