Chapter:Sweet things (Hyungtzu)

WattKassXD

Tzuyu's POV

While the girls were having their own fun Me and Hyungwon decided to eat at McDonald's since it's not that far away, plus who cares if we're dating? Our dating contract was done so..JYP shouldn't mind us and the girls.

"Tzuyu?" I was distracted from the inside "Tzuyu" a finger snapped in front of me, I was in dazed and I fixed my eyes on my boyfriend and smiled "sorry..been thinking about a lot" I chuckled. "what are your thinking?" He asked "Well..all of you guys know from the news and social media..our dating contract is done right?" Hyungwon nodded, insisting me to say more.i sighed "I know JYP wouldn't mind but..about you guys you never had a contract between starship so..I'm worried-" I was cut by my words.

"Don't say that" Hyungwon sighed harshly, putting down his fries, his face was serious "Who cares? What if we just wanna be together? It's not their business Tzuyu..they need to respect us, don't be worried because me and the boys will always protect you and the girls okay?"

I continued to eat my fries, we were silent for a second but I broke it off "So..what do we do after this?" I looked at my fries and my shake they were almost gone. "We could go home..I don't know aren't you sleepy?" I blubbered my mouth making pop noises, " I am pretty sleepy" I yawned.

I almost feel like I need to sleep after all, last night was exhausted.

After minutes we finished our foods and got back in to the car, "Let me take a selfie of you" I smiled getting my phone from my pocket, opening the camera, "pretend your busy on your phone" I chuckled.

Shoot

As the flash turns on, I looked at the picture and smiled "let me see" he grabbed my phone

Oh no..his gonna see my wallpaper

"Tzuyu what's this?" My heart stopped "You have to edit it pabo!" I got my phone back and sighed in relief, "that was a close one.." I mumbled. "What?" Hyungwon started the engine and began to drive off.

"Nothing..fine I'll edit it more! You know..you don't need edit your handsome" As I fixed the edit on the picture "Just do it yoda" I scoffed "Okay paper boy"

"Yah! Your teasing me aren't you" Hyungwon slightly shouted, giving me a time to tease him.

"Hmm..am I? I'm sorry pad paper" I teasingly slip out my tongue and laughed but not for long, "Oh is this what your doing? Green ears?"

Others POV

As the teasing goes on..

Hyungwon and Tzuyu were back home some of the members fell asleep, they see Wonmo cuddled up together in the couch both of them were snoring.

Kihyun and Chae are probably on bed right now sleeping.

"Tzuyu looked" Hyungwon whispered "Hehe" I giggled, I see a opened door coming from I.M's room the tv is still turned on, Dahyun was in top of I.M sleeping like a baby, I.M and Dahyun were sitting on the carpet on the floor, sleeping.

They don't see the other members, probably sleeping in the room.

"Omo..it's 1:34 a.m" I chuckled. "Let's go..I'm pretty sleepy" Hyungwon holds my wrist going to his beautiful cleaned room, both of us layed down on the bed comfortably.

Hyungwon's POV

Her face was facing mine on the side, Tzuyu's face is so pretty,her hair I can't feel it but I can see that it's so soft. Her skin covered on that sweater makes me think she's cute.

She opened her eyes in surprised "We're you looking at me?" I coughed hoping this excuse would work "No..I was just just checking if you have anything on your face I can remove" I smiled "You liar..come here" she hugged me by grabbing me by the waist.

So chic and straightforward I thought.

"Hyungwon..can you see me being with you" I looked through Tzuyu's sleepy but beautiful black brown eyes "Yes..I can also see what path were gonna take..we might get married too" I giggled putting my head on top of her. "Too quick!" She hits my chest as I chuckled.

"Maybe...someday" Tzuyu sighed, hugging me tightly by the waist.

"Come here" I lowered my head to be in level with hers, I moved her smooth soft hair out of the way from falling. I quickly kissed her from her lips.

Her lips was so soft, as of you were in the clouds, her lips weren't bad. Not that I doubt it, she's a good kisser.our lips lasted for a minute before I pulled it out.

"Goodnight.." Tzuyu snuggled up in my chest, as I hugged her back moving it on circles.

Making us both fell asleep.

Hi guys!
You might be wondering, who's Tzuyu's wallpaper?

Here it is

😂😂😂

Okay guys
Always remember that you are awesome and I love you~✨💕

I'm sorry for the late upload been busy..always my excuse😂😊
But it's because our wifi is slow here and I'm a late uploader, I'm sorry for that😅✌🏻️
I'll write some couple of chapters!

Love u guys💋💁🏻