Chapter 12:Shopping pt.2

WattKassXD

Hyungwon's POV

"Is that tzuyu?" I turned slowly towards the girl with the black dress.At of nowhere I decided to touch her by the shoulder "Tzuyu?"

"Yah..get off" a lady spoke to me harshly as I bow for forgiveness "Mianhae" but she already didn't care so she left leaving me embarrassed.

"Kihyun?" I heard a familiar voice that made me turn around it was Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung's POV

"We were just shopping for dresses...what are you doing here?" I asked looking around and found Hyungwon waving at me I waved back and smiled.

"Oh we were doing the same thing but we're still waiting for Shownu and Wonho" Kihyun didn't looked at me making me wonder why...

"Okay got to go" Kihyun smiled at me leaving me curious on what happened.

"Tzuyu what do you-" I looked for Tzuyu then sighed.

Knew it...

Tzuyu's POV

"Hey Hyungwon" I hugged him since its been the weekends I quite miss him...quite.

"Hey..." But his voice was spoken softly not his usual self.

I was worried at Hyungwon as I pulled the hug because he was pale but his lips were covered with lip tint making it hard if his really that pale.I was finally called.

"Tzuyu" Chae began to grab my arm but I didn't know what and just waved goodbye to Hyungwon making us both awkward.

"What's wrong?" Chaeyoung asked me worriedly looking at the boys so did I.

"I have no idea...maybe we should text one of them what's happening" I grabbed my phone but Jeongyeon stopped me."Wae?" I asked still holding it."We don't know yet..if they really need space though" Jeongyeon gave me the puppy eyes so I put it back and sighed.

"Let's just go.." I nodded.

But kept thinking...what the heck happened?

Hyungwon's POV

"The girls seem to be in trouble" I looked behind Tzuyu holding my chin.

"You know what we agreed on..."Kihyun sipped his coffee making me slightly annoyed how much I want to tell the girls what happened...but will they be okay?

No

"Hey there back!" Minhyuk slightly shouted making me shake a bit and looked around "What the..are you okay?" I.M slightly laughed making me do the same.

Shownu's POV

"Do you think I should at least tell Jihyo?" But Wonho just shrugged "We might get expelled if you do that.." Me and Wonho sat at the bench looking for a suit.

"Aren't you worried about Momo?" I looked at him his expression was sad but serious "I...of course we're all worried about the girls but...we have to keep it a secret as possible.

"What secret?"

I looked behind me it was...

"J-Jihyo?!" I shouted making both of us stood up.

"What secret Shownu?" Jihyo gave me a smile that makes my heart melt but I focused on the real thing."N-nothing what are you doing here?" I tried to change the subject but "Stop changing the subject and tell me Shownu..." She came forward making me and Wonho nervous.

"I can't..I-I'm sorry" I looked at Wonho and back to her "Sorry Jihyo nim but we really can't tell" Wonho bowed."Is this how you really treat me? Fine! I'll tell you what hurts us" Jihyo began to grab my collar making my eyes big so did Wonho "Jihyo nim-" Jihyo stopped his words "Shut up! I'm talking to Shownu here" she glared at Wonho so he decided to bow before leaving.

"Let go" I grabbed Jihyo's arms "No! Listen to me before I let my hands go" I sighed looking at her tears eyes it must be that important...

I nodded then she lets go.I grabbed her arm and took her in the back of the halls "You can talk now..and even do anything" She hugged me then started to cry leaving me to hug her tightly."Why-why can't I just be y-yours?" I pulled back in surprise y-yours? "Jihyo.." I removed her tears using my hand but she grabbed my hand and hugged it towards her face."I have to admit...I-I'm jealous cause you have a p-pretty girlfriend..." I smiled "Do you mean the one in front of me?" She looked straight towards me "M-me? I thought y-you have a girlfriend?" I scoffed "Hyoyeon? She tricked me and the boys we were just slaves to them.." Jihyo used my hand to erase the tears making me blushed from smiling how cute she is.

"I love you" after she said that I pulled her by the waist making our lips touched by seconds every inch of that kiss reminds me I trust her...I pulled back the kiss and sighed.

"It's time to tell you..."