The day after

Last time: Sirius has a nightmare. The boys do their first prank together as friends, it affects Snivellus which is just a bonus, unfortunately, they get caught and receive detention for a month. The other boys think Remus is ill which he is, but because of the full moon.

........ ........ ........ ........ ........ ........ ........

Their prank earlier... hadn't turned out as they had hoped for, though it had been pretty funny anyways. But Peter wasn't looking forward to their detention with McGonagall, for a whole month. It seemed like a very long time.

"The prank was wicked" Sirius exclaimed in the Gryffindor common room, they had just been eating dinner after having received the news of their detention and then decided to do a little bit of homework. James and Sirius were sitting in a couch together, Peter and Remus sat in each their own armchair in front of the fire.

"Agreed. Did you see Snivellus face? And his hair? I swear he will never get the slime out" James laughed, Sirius and Peter joined him, though Remus was sitting quietly and doing his homework.

"Fits perfectly with his slimy hair" Peter added. "That slime ball will have slimy hair forever."

"Unless he already has, honestly, hasn't the guy heard of shampoo?" Sirius roared with laughter, though no one in the room noticed, it's filled with Gryffindors, and Gryffindors are just being Gryffindors.

"Guys, guys, guys, you know McGonagall mentioned the thing with the lake being a giant slimeball? What if something like that happened, but it's like something you can jump on?"

Sirius imagined the idea. "So, like a trampoline?" Peter asked. Both purebloods looked questioning at him. "You know, it's round and there is like these things, so you can jump on it..." he trailed off, James and Sirius looked excitedly at him. It felt kind of weird. "What?"

"No, no, keep telling" James pleaded. "Is it a muggle thing? Can we make our own one?"

"Well, uh, it is a muggle thing, I don't know if we can make one, but I got one at home..."

"Can you ask your parents to send it?" Sirius asked eagerly. He just knows it would make his parents mad if he had fun on a muggle thing.

"Oh yes please Peter, it would be so much fun" James pleaded. It was weird that his dream could come true.

"Ehh, I don't know..."

"Please Peter, it would be amazing, right Remus?" they all looked at Remus to find out he had fallen asleep, his mouth was open, his face was pale and green. It was all tense, he didn't seem to relax even the slightest bit at all. The three boys looked worried at their fourth friend.

Sirius reached towards Remus, but then remembered what had happened last time. He instead decided to just speak. "Remus? Remus are you okay?" he asked worried, Remus had his eyes half open. Why had he suddenly become so sick? Remus nodded. "You don't look okay... do you want me to take you to the hospital wing?"

He shook his head. "It's okay, I can walk myself" Remus raised himself and stood a moment where he seemed to get his balance.

"Rubbish" Sirius raised himself as well. "I'll go with you" how would Remus ever get there alone when he could barely stand? Not that Remus is weak or anything, but it would be difficult for anyone to walk while sick. Remus simply nodded and began to pack his things, though Peter interrupted.

"Don't worry Remus, we'll pack your things for you" he promised.

Remus nodded and followed Sirius out of the noisy common room, Sirius had to help him walk. Thought it wasn't that hard, Remus was much smaller and weighed a lot less than himself, Sirius just hated to see his friend like this.