Chapter Three

I AM AWARE THAT MOLLY DIDN'T MAKE IT THROUGH INITIATION SO PLEASE DON'T COMMENT IT.

Six's POV

When we had finished sterilizing equipment we shut the tattoo shop for the day and left. I was quickly grabbed by Christina.

"Meeting got called short so you are getting a new wardrobe," I groaned when Chris started shopping there was no stopping her.

*-TIME LAPSE-*

An hour later we were done. Christina had made me but a pair of high heeled black suede boots, a new leather jacket, a red and black fitted vest top and a pair of ebony skinny jeans. I got changed into my new outfit in mine and Four's apartment and redid my eyeliner before putting my hair up in a simple ponytail. Four entered the apartment and smirked.

"Christina force you into shopping again."

"Might've done." He walked closer to me, our foreheads were touching now. I pressed my lips against his and nibbled his bottom lip before slipping my tongue into his mouth. I ran my fingers through his hair as he pulled me closer. After a few minutes we pulled apart.

"I love you." I whispered,

"I love you too." We heard someone clear their throat.

"Hey Will."

"I was just wondering if you were coming to dinner?" I blushed as I realised Will had probably been stood there for most of our make-out session. I ran my hand through my hair, which Four had pulled out and bit my lip. He had stolen my hairband, I knew he liked my hair down more. We decided to sit with the Dauntless leaders. I didn't really like sitting with them as Peter and Molly (Who are now together.) are Dauntless leaders. I was okay with them now, maybe friend but I still hadn't gotten over Peter, Drew and Al attacking me during initiation. Four and I ate our hamburgers quickly, making small talk with Zeke and Shauna. We couldn't wait for tonight, as always. It was our little tradition to take the transfer initiates ziplining the day before initiation starts. They could get too know us better and it was quite a Dauntless thing to do. Four was still afraid of heights but we always waited till last and went down together and he was okay.

*-TIME LAPSE-*

We trudged up the stairs to the top floor of the old building, the elevators broke last month. When we reached the top we heard the normal "wows" as the transfers looked over the side. Chris gave a loud whistle and everyone turned to look at her.

"I'm Christina and this is Will, Zeke, and Shauna, we are some of the Dauntless leaders. Tonight we are just normal Dauntless and you guys are going ziplining over Chicago. Don't be intimidated by us, we are just people. The old Duantless leaders are who you need to be afraid of." I could see people where only intimidated by her pesonality. In looks she was small and slight. She had an amzing figure and a beautiful face, along with hair that suited her perfectly, but she was only tiny, 'fun sized' in her opinion, her frame was so small!