Chapter Seven

Six's POV

We decided to have a fight before the initiates got in. We were punching each other and I was winning. As Four threw a kick at my gut. As he moved towards me I stuck my foot out and tripped him up.

"Okay Tris, you win!!!" He laughed then got up and we kind of started making out.

"Erm, are we gonna fight today???" I heard Imogen's sweet voice. We pulled apart and I hope they didn't hear Four calling me Tris. Not many people knew I was Tris Prior. I was blushing red and Tobias was just smirking.

"Yeah Jake and Jade, you're up first." They looked horrified that they would have to fight each other.

"Not ruining your little relationship I hope? You know, I could re-assign your fighting partners if you like?" They looked kind of hopeful when I said that.

"But then again... naw, you can fight each other." Jake looked completely saddened and defeated whereas Jade looked like she was up for it. They stood face to face on the fighting mats and when I declared they could start fighting, Jade just smashed her palm into Jake's face. He started bleeding. A lot.

"Jade what were you doing?!!! You're meant to get him to the floor not give him brain damage!" I roared as Tobias and Blake picked him up to take him to the hospital. Jade just smiled.

"Jade, you've just volunteered to go first when it comes to the next stage. Fears. Usually, we'd put the worst ranked initiates in first, but you're going first, before anyone else."

She looked down-heartened at this but she deserved it.

"Next up, Kira and Hannah." Before they started they turned to each other and whispered,I was the only one that could hear them.

"Both of us fight full out, just don't injure each other, okay?" Kira asked. Hannah looked scared but she nodded. I knew why she looked scared. Kira was one of our best at hand - to - hand combat and Hannah was one of the worst. When they began fighting, they looked equal, but Hannah was on the floor within thirty seconds. Just as I declared Kira the winner, Blake and Four walked back in.

"Broken nose," he said, with a furious glare at Jade.

"Next up, Cade vs. Imogen." This fight was uneven again, Cade was easily better. They stopped holding hands and began to throw punches. Imogen spent all her time dodging punches, forgetting that Cade had feet as well. After a few minutes of Imogen dodging and not doing anything to do with attack on her part, Cade kicked her ankle and she fell over. He helped her up and kissed her as soon as I declared him the winner. I smiled at how adorable they looked.

"And the last fight is Aidan against Blake." This was a much more even fight but Blake one after nearly seven exhausting minutes.

---

Fighting partners for tommorow:

Blake - Jade

Kira - Cade

Jake - Imogen

Hannah - Aidan

---