11.

_______

Later Lily called us downstairs to have breakfast together. While having my breakfast I eventually contemplated about what happened between me and Harry earlier in the hallway.

The feelings and wants I was having at that moment has left me in bewilderment. I can't stop thinking about how I am actually feeling for Harry. Are these feelings even real or it's just because us being together all the time and him changing my thoughts. Like when you spend a lot of time with someone and slowly start getting addicted to them.

I'm not sure if I'm addicted to him or attracted to him. I've never spent so much time together with some stranger with real means. But it cannot be addiction because for a moment I literally wanted him to kiss me.

Falling for someone isn't in my plan. I just want to complete my senior year and get admission in some highly reputed university and live alone on my own. Do things I should have done all my life until now. I think I'm over thinking and taking it too far. It just must have been the fucking adrenaline rushing because of someone being physically close to me.

I don't like him. I cannot like him. He is an Asshole to me all the time. But at some point I like the real him who just keeps astonishing me with his words and actions. He is something! Something I want to see more of.

I decide to not to think about it anymore and forget it.

After the breakfast, the family and I play a few games of cards and pass a lot of time. Most of the time I just kept sneaking glances at Harry. Like ever now and then. Now it's evening and time for Gemma to return to New York as her college is starting very soon. She haves a small talk with her parents, exchange hugs and kisses and walks to me.

"Alena, it's great having you here with us. You are genuinely a very nice person. I'll miss you" she gives me a hug.

I smile at her words and hug her back. "I'll miss you too, Gemma"

"Also, while I'm not here, can you take care of Harry for me?" She hesitates and I frown at her with a smile. " I mean, seeing you both together since these days, I think he is getting close to you. He never really shares anything with anyone other than me and that's what makes me worry about him. He expresses very less and keeps everything in his heart. But I have a feeling that you both are going to bond well and he might start opening up to you" "I want him to stay away from a few people and I know you'll very soon figure out who these people are. So I really want to take care of him. Will you do it for me?" she asks with tons of hope in her yes.

"I will" "As a friend I'll will definitely be there for him, Gemma. Don't worry" I pass her a small smile and nod.

"Thank you, Alena. Take care of yourself" she says while stepping away.

"You too! Hope to see you soon" I say before she walks to Harry who was at door looking outside in a random direction, lost.

I watch her talking some sense in Harry's head and he just keeps rolling his eyes. A minute later she pats his cheeks and gives him a tight hug. After Harry hugs her back, I see a gleam of agony and sorrow in his eyes. He is trying so hard not to get emotional. His smiles seems framed while Gemma starts leaving and he just stands on the door with hands in his pockets watching Gemma leave.

Jonathan is driving Gemma to NYC and I don't know why isn't Harry going with them. Gemma finally leaves and we three stride to our rooms silently. Lily did cry a little, controlling herself.

Why doesn't William ever cry while leaving me to a new place every time. I twitch my mouth and then roll my eyes. I need someone to cry after I leave them.