50.

________

"I fell for you for real, Harry. I wasn't acting. I really did start loving you. LIKE CRAZY!!" "The way you treated me, the way you cared about me, the way you valued me, the you made me feel good about myself made me fall for you, Harry. I never got a chance a to give all that back to you and if I ever get one, I promise I will never repeat my mistakes and you will never regret it" she start getting close to me.

"Stop it. Stop it. Stop it! Get out of here, Alyssa" I jerk her off and stand up.

"Not today, Harry" she stands up holding my wrist and pulling me closer to her.

"Everyone deserves a second chance to improve and be better of what they were, I deserve a second chance and you deserve one too! Don't lie to me or yourself by saying you weren't miserable after breaking up with me. It's been a long time and yet you can't see the tears in my eyes, yet you somehow are near me, yet you look at me the same way you used but just camouflage your expression with hateful ones, DON'T YOU?" she groans and continues sobbing.

"Admit that you still love me!" Alyssa falls on my chest.

"No I don't! I love Alena!" I pull her out holding her arms tightly and almost scream.

Listening to my words, the color on her face starts draining.

"Didn't you see me kissing her in the hall this morning?!"

Her facial expressions change in a blink and she scoffs.

"Was it not to just to show me?"

"Alyssa-"

"Didn't she show you your place just after that in the hallway? You just forced the emotion on her in front of me, you know it, Harry" she smirks while holding her tears.

"Stop-"

"You don't love her. How can you fall for someone who's just been in your life for like 2 seconds? Let me tell you about something you are not aware of" "You don't love her. You just miss loving someone. You just missed the feeling of being in love. Just then, a girl came in your life, started being around 24/7, you got used to her and now you call that feeling love"
            "Really, Harry? Is your love so uncertain that you'll love someone beyond anything and will have the same next day for someone? That's how stable your feelings are? Are you really that kind of man?"
"No, I know you aren't. You are fragile. You need to be loved and cared for. You need someone to be besides you because you are delicate. Its my place you were trying to fill and I know no one can achieve that"
             "Also. Alena? One day she is begging for your love and next day she is in Austin's bathroom about to kiss him. You are putting a girl like that over someone who is constantly guilty about hurting you, who is begging for your forgiveness and a chance to love you for life with her whole heart?"
"If you still think that you love her and not me then tell me you'll be fine with that day when I'll get with someone else, who will be in your place having my love, having me. It will be him who i will spend my whole life with, it will be his hands sliding on my body, it will be his lips touching my skin, it will be him getting into my-"

"ENOUGH!!"

I scream louder than expected, push her against a wall and seal her lips with my hand on it while furiously staring at her and being really very close to her.

"NOT. A. WORD. AHEAD!"

While I was burning in rage, her eyes were softly gazing at me and her lips were smiling in my hand.

Is this really me or is the alcohol getting into my head?

"Kiss me"
"You know you want to" her words were literally taking control over me.

I wanted to push her away and walk away as fast as I can but I couldn't. Instead, I leaned in and took her lips into mine.