30.

_______

I couldn't resist walking up to him. I climb up the stairs to the top stands hoping he doesn't gets mad seeing me. His eyes are buried in his palms and he is silently shredding tears.

"Austin..." I in a very low voice call him and place my hand on the back of his shoulder while sitting besides him.

As soon as he hears me and feels my touch, he looks up straight at me being bewildered.

"What the-"
"Alena?" He doesn't curse me instead just looks away, wipes his tears and scans my face after looking at me. "What the hell are you doing here? Why even are you here?!" He starts yelling.

I don't pay attention to his yelling and just look at him with a calm stare. His eyes slowly start turning red but my calmness blocks the anger in his eyes and it starts to fade out.

"Are you alright?" I ask slowly.

He looks ahead and laughs. "Seriously? Seriously, Alena?" "Why do you even care?"

"I care almost about everyone" "It's my habit" "Do you want to talk?" I say still keeping my hand on his shoulder.

"Not to you at least" he rolls his eyes and runs his hand through his head, holding onto to his hair.

"You don't have anyone else to talk to" I take my off hand over his shoulder.

"Oh? Really? How do you know? I have my friends, I have my family!" He groans.

"And yet you're here, away from everyone, alone. Hiding your tears" I speak.

"I'm not crying, Alena!" His voice raises.

"At least do not lie on my face, Austin. Why do you boys think crying is a bad thing? This is the dumbest thing" "I saw you having a fight with Alyssa down the hall. Now, you are just here, letting all the frustration out of yourself through your tears. It's alright. Everyone does that. We're humans" I groan.

"I mean you're exceptional because believe me you're a monster" I try breaking the tension.

He rolls his eyes listening to me and a small smile forms on his face.

"I don't like you" He says under his breath but making it audible enough for me to hear it.

"What a coincidence because same" I hold up a smile in mouth.

He gives me an unamused look before looking away again.

"I guess you don't even hate me that much as you still haven't asked me to leave" I look at him, waiting for his reaction.

"Trust me I hate you" he leans back and says without being rude.

"You just hate me because I share relations with Harry, whom you hate. You in real don't really hate me otherwise you would have done pretty good damage to me by now" I lean back too. "You know what I am talking about"

"No, I really hate you"

"Alright, I hate you more" I roll my eyes.

He shakes his head and we look at the empty ground for a minute thinking about things sitting together.

"Why do you keep fighting with Alyssa and hurting her when you love her?" I question.