46.

I start rolling on the bed, about to wake up and just then I hit my leg on someone else's. My eyes snap open just to see a guy wearing black shirt before my eyes. Harry was laying on his stomach just besides me, looking the other way. Not a second later, I find myself out of the bed, standing on the floor with the pillow scrunched in my arms, staring at Harry all startled.

"How did we end up in one bed?"

I remember Harry dropping me in my room and then me passing out immediately but.....?

My thoughts are interrupted with my stomach growling and feeling my energy shoot down.

I fall on the bed throwing the pillow on Harry to wake him up. I'm again laying besides Harry, facing him with a pout.

Harry groans as the pillow hits him and turns at me.

"Why are we in the sane bed-----ah I'm hungry" I speak everything on my mind.

"What..." he still hasn't fallen out of his sleep.

He is now facing me with his closed eyes. He seems tired and........gorgeous?

Hunger is making me think things.

"Can you wake up.....let's go eat please" my hands travels to his face and out of nowhere, my finger starts brushing his cheek.

Feeling that he opens his eyes slowly.

"Are you okay?" He mutters.

"I'm sleepy and hungry and tired" I say with a pout. "Can I just-let me just.....please" i say snuggling close to him and soon into his arms. Placing his arm over me.

"What are you so doing" his words start to get a little bit clearer.

"Sshh....sleep"

Listening that, he a few seconds later he pulls me more into his chest and puts his legs over mine.

I don't know why but that nap was the most comfy one I've ever experienced.

______

I'm tying my shoe laces thinking about something. Harry walks washing his face and patting it dry using a towel.

"What's up with you today" he asks noticing I had something on my mind.

"I miss mom and dad" I say in a low voice after resting my hands back and leaning on them.

He turns around at me. "All of a sudden?"

I take a minute to reply. "Forget it. Its nothing" I say looking at the floor and walking towards the mirror where he already was.

He understands that don't want to talk about so he tries to change the topic.

"So what do you wanna eat?" He asks.

You.

Stfu, Alena.

"Anything would be fine" I say digging into my luggage.

"Alena" he asks for my attention.

"Hmm?" I turn at him holding a bottle of shampoo.

He just looks up and down my face and steps forward. Close and closer. His hand reaches for the hair strand on my face and slowly and softly pushes it behind my ear.

"I wanted to talk to you about something" he says slowly.

"What is it" listening his deep voice, my muscles loosen and I drop the bottle in my hands.

What is this?

"I don't know if you've ever been in a relationship but......if you have......how did you move on from it?" He asks looking straight into my eyes.