48.

"Harry" I stop him by holding his wrist and he turned around.

He raises his eyebrows asking what.

"So? What are we?" I ask crossing my arms being confused.

I don't have a good feeling. I don't know what it is about but it's keeping me restless.

"What do you mean by what are we? Last night, I literally confessed that I like you" "So did you! Doesn't that put us into a relationship?" His tone screams obvious.

I just stare at him for a minute analyzing whether or not he was being for real.

"You sound sure but don't seem the same. I can read people at my very best, Harry and your vibes are telling me that you have second thoughts even if you don't wanna believe in that" "Just because we slept together and like each other does not mean we have to be together. Accepting someone and letting them entering your with whole new rights is difficult to adjust you. Relationship isn't just a level, it's more serious and harder to maintain. Feelings can fade away while maintaining the same just because things can change against your will. In your case, you will remember stuff and compare. Just to be honest, I'll direct and say that I am not Alyssa, Harry. I am nothing like her. I don't think you realise my difference. I'll give you time until tonight and tell me what you think. If you don't want any relationship, I'm cool with. We'll this end this scene thinking what happened last night was just an one night stand and nothing will change. I'd happily accept than having a rough relationship experience. Think about and let me know frankly" "See you later" I walk past him patting his shoulder softly.

He does not speaks a word. I am just amazed by myself that how much I understand him by now. I don't think Harry has still moved on. I don't want any rebound shit. Don't wanna be a side character to someone's love story. Not interested.

Whatever, I need to get a drink. My throat is dry as a desert.

I walk into the dining hall and grab a mocktail. Thinking about the same, I stand by a counter sipping my drink.

"You must be, Alena! Alena Wilson?"

I turn at the voice.

A beautiful lady an inch taller than me is standing in front of me. So gorgeous that it starts attacking me. She has a royal posture. Ladylike. Seems like woman of someones dream to me. Ugh.

"Yes that's me" I rest the glass down on the counter.

"Oh my God. So nice to meet you" she catches me off guard with a sudden soft hug.

SHE SMELLS LIKE A GREAT SPRING DAY.

I'm not even mad at someone touching me abruptly like that.

"I'm Scarlett. Harry's cousin. You are here to attend my wedding" she smiles wide at me. "You are gorgeous than aunt lily described"

My jaw drops. What. Oh.

"Oh. You are scarlett! I'm so sorry I've never seen you" I palm my mouth.

"No, it's fine! Come on, I want you to meet my fiance" she holds me gently, soft like feather.

I walk to her with 3 men standing in casuals discussing about something.

"Nathaniel" Scarlett calls.

On her call, the tallest and fittest one of the men turns around with his hands in his pocket and a smirk on his face.

"Honey, she is Alena. Remember I told you about her? Our newest family member". "Alena, this is Nathaniel my fiance"

I couldn't process a single word that Scarlett said because I all of a sudden got frozen in my steps seeing her fiance.

Nathaniel is no one other than the Nathaniel I once dated.