33.

______

After storming out of the club in the speed of light, we both ran towards the parking lot.

"Alyssa, get in the car" I yell at her while we run towards Jonathan's car.

I don't know If will be able to get out of here before they catch us and harm us.

I unlock the car immediately and we rush inside. Shoving the keys in, I instantly put the car on ignition and start driving off. As we start driving away, one of the guys throw a beer bottle on the car. Thank god the glasses we're up. I speed away, stabilising my shaky hands on the steering.

After driving away far, I slow down and stare at the windshield all shook. I slowly turn my head towards Alyssa. She has the same expressions as mine. After a second she looks at me. Her face muscles contracts as a smile starts forming on her face. She suddenly scoffs and buries her face in her palms, soon running them back in her hair.

"What? What's funny?" Seeing her smiling so much, my reflex show up and I grin.

"Can you believe, we almost died-" she laughs.

"Yeah and why's that so funny to you?" I question.

"I haven't had this type of adventure all my life and I'm extremely amazed" "Look at my goosebumps" she shows me her bare forearm and keeps laughing.

I rolls my eyes with the grin on. Yeah it was an adventure. I haven't done such things since I moved here. I missed this wildness so much. I shake my head and we both start smiling like idiots.

After a few minutes, I stop the car at a random parking lot. "So? Do you wanna talk?......or not?" I get confused thinking if she still wants to talk about it or not.

"Yeah. I have to someday or other and maybe it's today" the smile on her face starts fading and her eyes glue to the dashboard thinking of what she's going to share.

"Let's start from very beginning" she takes a long pause.

"I don't know if you know this or not but me, Austin and Harry know each other since our childhood. Like when we were 7-8" she starts.

"Harry's uncle, his dad's elder brother, my dad and Austin's dad were classmates back then. Being such good friends they decided to establish a business together in New York. Earlier Harry and his family used to live in New York with his uncle. They were like a joint family. Because of having mutual family relations, me, Harry and Austin always used to meet up in functions and parties and etc"

"As the time passed me and Austin became very good friends. Like very close friends. Harry didn't like to be social as much. He always used to be with his cousins and other friends. But we three still knew each other talked to each other. I don't why Harry never showed interest in being friends with Austin. Because of that Austin started resisting him too. These two didn't share a good relationship but their dads sure did. Harry's dad and Austin's dad were like best friends" she continues.

"A few years later when we entered middle school, something very awful happened in our lives. Austin's Dad passed away in an accident. It was a very hard time for Austin and his family" "Alena, Austin wasn't always so rude, arrogant, mysterious and cocky. He was opposite. Very social, open, free and extremely friendly. His Dad's death changed him from the roots. Austin shared a very close relationship with his Dad. They were like buddies and his dad was everything for him"

"The time was very dark and devastating for him. Only I knew what he was going through. After that he started to cut me off and since then he is doing the same. I hated it a lot. It hurt knowing he was alone when he needed someone to be with him very bad. Later, Harry's Dad for some anonymous reason suddenly wanted to shift here in New Jersey, away from everything. He also asked Austin's Mom to send Austin here for a change. She agreed and they all came here. Austin obviously wouldn't live with them, so he started living in his own flat here, with two of his friends"

"When I heard, Austin was moving to some other city, I was moved and got scared of being away from him. That time I didn't knew that my heart was generating feelings for him. I just decided to go wherever he was going. Being the only child of my parents, they agreed to every wish of mine. This is how we three ended up here, in the same school"

"At weekends, I used to visit Austin and check on him. He hated it. He hated me being around him but that didn't stop my visits. At school, I ended up being in Harry's friend circle and surprisingly, the silent, strange and secretive person who barely opens up to anyone started bonding with me. Feeling special, I started engaging with him a lot then. You know how charming, attractive and smart he is, more than half of the girls in our schools used to hit on him. Even the seniors. He didn't give a fuck and just focused on studies and sports"

"Taking advantage of being one of the closest people to him, I slipped out of my mind and decided to something regretful. I made the biggest-THE BIGGEST mistake of my life. The mistake which made my life so miserable" she explains.

Remembering the mistake, she stares at the windshield all upset.

"What did you do?"

_____