Chapter 13: The Punch

"You scaly fool!" Jose screeched in pain and he quickly but painfully removed the sword from his foot.

I stood up, preparing the worst and ready to fight along side Gray and Erza.

"You started all of this Jose," Gray said, pointing at the people all around us "and we are going to finish it"

"You three weaklings?" Jose and his guild members cackled "You may be strong, but just you three against every member here? I'd like to see you try"

Suddenly, somebody came running through the woods, through the crowd, came right past, and punched Jose in the face, making him fall backwards in what seemed to be a second.

"YOUR GONNA PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO LUCY..... and.... JUVIA" Natsu screamed at the top of his lungs, with a nasty scowl that matches a bulls, while I smacked my hand against my head. As Jose fell to the ground, nearly passing out, all three of us were just as confused as the Rei and Wilber were as their jaws hit the floor.

Then following came every single remaining member of Fairytail from the wicked thick forest, including Makarov in his giant form, leading the guild.

"Charge my children!" yelled Makarov, and everyone charged. Mirajane changed into her Satan Soul instantly and knocked down three men at once. Cana threw three of her cards which created boms and blew up some of the members. Even Gajeel, who was once a member with me fought as hard as he could, changing his entire body into hard steel and his arms into large steel blades, and didn't hesitate to get bloody.

Erza quickly left us, and changed into her Heavens Wheel armour and flew into the sky, ambushing dozens of members above and flew hundreds swords at them.

"Gray, are they all here for me?" I asked staring at everyone fighting, giving their all.

"Pretty much, and Juvia I wanna say..."

"Gray-sama my dear, we are in the middle of a fight? Talk later?"

"O yeah, Juvia your right! I am such an idiot" He said to himself and flicked himself on his forehead.

Before we took hands and combined are spells like we usually did, Rei flew her arm in Grays direction unexpectedly and landed in his face,  creating a spell so powerful that Gray flew backwards and landed hardly on the ground.

"Gray!" I called, and chanted a water spell on Rei, trapping her in a boiling hot water bubble, but knowing she wouldn't last long in there; Wilber would eventually save in the next thirty seconds.

I ran to Gray who was already on his feet, but wrapped my arm around his shoulder, noticing that he had trouble standing.

"Gray my dear, we have to do this together. They are both powerful wizards, S-class if I'm certain. We have to give everything we got"

When I looked back, Rei had already escaped from my spell, and was just about to hit Gray again with another spell, but I smacked him of the ground so fast that it just barely swept by his shoulder.

My arm was still around him, and our shoulders were touching, but before I could squeal in happiness, Gray stood up, and blasted Rei with one of his ice spells. Seconds before it touched her, Wilber put his hand out, and caused the spell to go past Rei.

Gray growled and blasted Wilber with his ice geyser, and froze Wilber temporarily.

I quickly got to my feet, noticing that Gray already stripped from his jacket and shirt. As usual.

I took Grays hand, and looked at him, and he glanced at me. We locked eyes and nodded.

On three I mouthed to him.

One

Two

Three!

"Ice Geyser!"
"Water Nebula!"

A great collision of ice and water was directly aimed at Rei and Wilber both shocked of the huge spell coming their way.

As we chanted those words, we expected them to just be defeated, or fall to the ground in pain. But they stood normally as Rei created seconds after our spell, an unexpected rock walk covered our must courageous spell, covering Rei and Wilber completely; they were left completely unharmed.

"You didn't expect that, did ja Juvia?" She laughed, filling my ears with that horrendous laugh and it wouldn't go away. "Me and Wilber are known as the strongest recruits from Phantom Lord, if that's your strongest spell, I hope you two have already chosen a cemetery"

I fell to the ground, defeated. Instead of talking back to her, I just buried my hands in my face. If that's the best we got, and they deflected it like it was nothing, what chance do we really have?

"Gray, honey, if your girlfriend's
defeated, you might as well do the-"

Suddenly Gray violently stopped his foot on the ground, causing the ground all around us to turn completely into ice. And once it touched Rei and Wilber the ice climbed there body like it was a ladder and once it reached the top of their heads, they froze, the ice perfectly displaying their utterly shocked faces.