The hotel part 1

Characters:
Freddie mercury
Roger Taylor
Brian May
John deacon
And ofc x reader as you
SLIGHT WARNING A LOT OF SMUT (THREESOMES,AGGRESSIVE SEX,JEALOUS SEX,ETC)
DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO PLEASE
________________________
It was 1976 of July 3 you and your boyfriend and his friends/band mates had decided on staying in a hotel with a pool for the 4 of July weekend.

There was even a game room to hangout in,your boyfriend Freddie had rented out the whole hotel for the five of you to hangout in and have fun.

"I bought fireworks".Roger said reaching into his book bag.
"Your gonna get us all arrested darling".freddie exclaimed with his hands on his hips
"Don't be so frightened,we have this whole place to ourselves Fred".roger snarled.
"he's kinda right".you whispered softly
as you put your head down.
You felt eyes on you so you looked up.

All four of the guys were looking at you and you looked towards roger who was smiling and felt anger from Freddie.

"I'm guessing you guys heard that?".you said feeling your cheeks turn a violent red.
"Yeah,we did".brian said with his hands on his hips.
"I-I'm sorry".you said feeling kinda like you ruined the whole mood
"Don't be y/n it isn't your fault you were just trying to be nice".roger said hugging you.

You accepted the hug but Freddie did not approve of this he felt like he roger was trying to take you from him.

"Yeah,it's alright darling...come with me I need to show you something".he said grabbing your arm.

His jealousy turned you on so much that you wanted to make him even more so you did something slightly eye popping.

"No,maybe later I wanna get in the pool and cool off a bit".you said taking your crop top and mint shorts.

You felt Rogers eyes on you,but Brian and John kept looking towards the ground with blushes on their cute faces.

You then went into the pool.
"Anyone wanna join,maybe you...roger or i don't know maybe you freddie sweetie".you said splashing water on your body.
"Bloody hell".roger finally spit out.

Without a warning roger jumped in and after a few seconds you felt hands on your waist and turned your head a little to see Freddie.

You pushed Freddie a little bit not too hard and waved for the rest of the boys to get in eventually they did.

You turned to look for roger when you felt yourself lift up on someone's back,and that someone was roger.

"Agh roger put me down".you demanded as your giggles filled the pool.
"As you insist".he said falling back with you in him.
"Noooo".you tried to get out while falling.
"Having fun darling?".freddie whispered into your ear as you felt his hands creeping down to your heat.

He sat both of you down in the pool as you moaned from the vibrations of his humming on the back of your neck.

You turned your body around and wrapped your legs around his torso.

You felt his hand go up your back and you heard something unclip,then everything went silent as he pulled your bathing suit top off and threw it towards roger.

John And Brian just looked at each other trying hard not to look your way before brian caught your bathing suit a blushed harder.

"Hey brian can I please have that back please?".you cooed while covering your breast.

He just froze as you felt two pairs of hands moving your hands from your breast.

"Whoever sucks the right nipple gets 10 pounds".roger said still trying to hold your arms apart.

Without a warning Freddie let go of your arm and bent down to your chest,he then put your nipple in his mouth and continuously sucked and licked the way you liked it.

"He must of needed 10 pounds".roger giggled.

You moaned at the way his tongue moved around you nipple as you pulled at his hair as you felt yourself getting wetter then you already were.

John and Brian handed roger your top as they left the pool leaving you three alone.

You grabbed Rogers hand and put it in your bikini bottoms.He inserted one finger and you gasped,he then entered two.

You were a moaning mess thinks to Freddie and roger,after awhile you came and roger licked his fingers and left it seemed as if Freddie didn't even notice roger was there until roger was actually not in sight anymore.

Freddie licked his way up to you ear.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk,understood?".he whispered which made you wet all over again.
"Yes sir".you whines wanting more.

He picked you up put you over his shoulder grabbed his stuff and took you to the room you and him share he threw you on the bed  and kissed you passionately and hard he bit hard on your bottom lip and caressed your body.

You could feel his hard throbbing member and you were quite scared actually.

He snatched the rest of your Bikini off and spreaders your legs apart.

"You are so wet darling did I do that to you?".he snarled as he wiped his finger down your folds and then sticking his finger in his mouth.
"I need a better taste".he groaned as he laid between your legs breathing hot air on your heat causing you to moan.

He then licked your folds going up and down your heat catching moans from you.
He reached your clit and you Held on to his hair as you came.

"That's better".he said pushing his underwear off.

He moved you against the headboard a little bit so he can get on the bed more.
He then Lines himself up against your entrance before entering you earning some moans out of both of your mouths.

To be continued

A/N:I wrote this story on tumblr but decided to share to here too hope you enjoyed I suck at this but I tried

Word count:1041