The hotel part 2

After that long night of magic I drew a line down mr Mercury's chest feeling a smile pressed on my face I kissed his cheek got up took a quick shower and threw on my robe I didn't even bother to put clothes on because I wasn't planning on doing anything at all today besides maybe just chilling on the couch watching some television not only that but Freddie was going out for boys night with his friends they were gonna go hangout out in the game room.

"Have fun my love,I love you".i said kissing his cheek as he went out the door.
"Love you too darling I'll miss you".he said closing the door behind him.

Little did he know I was gonna have some fun myself I quickly got dress by putting on a crop top sweater and mini shorts with thigh high socks and my sneakers.

I quickly threw on my flannel over my waist and went out to the arcade.

I started playing pac man and just stood there playing it for about an hour then I located a really big ball pit which I knowing that I could be very childish threw myself into it head first realizing that was bad idea cause I accidentally hit my head on the balls to rough.

I swam through the ball pit and heard foot steps so I dunked my head a little bit so I could be able to peek and whoever it is not spot me.

I heard laughter of men as they entered and I quickly jumped out of the ball pit leaving a whole bunch of balls on the carpet floor I ran and hid behind the pac man machine and instantly hit my head against the back of it.

"again?".I whispered biting my lip to hold back the pain.
"Did you hear that?".Roger asked.
"Probaly just the slushie maker don't worry".brian replied
"Or it's probaly y/n hiding behind the pac man game".freddie replies sarcastically
"Why would she be here she's probably not even able to walk cause of you Fred".roger replied rolling his eyes
"As if".you whispered as you rolled your eyes

Your whisper wasn't as quiet as you expected apparently.

They followed your voice to a pinball machine as you crept away again but as soon as you were as close to getting away you felt someone grab your foot and pull you

(Fuwck)
To be continued

Working on third part right now sorry this was short kinda busy with stupid dumb schoolwork